Luke Hemsworth (born 5 November 1980 in Melbourne, Australia) is an Australian actor.
- Neighbours (2001-02, 2008) as Nathan Tyson, John Carter
- Blue Heelers (2004) as Glen Peters
- All Saints (2005) as Ben Simpson
- Satisfaction (2007) as Paul the Butcher
- The Elephant Princess (2009) as Harry
- Winners And Losers (2012) as Jackson Norton
- Infini (2015) as Charlie Kent
- Westworld (2016, 2018, 2020-present) as Ashley Stubbs
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) as an Asgardian actor playing Thor
- Young Rock (2021) as Coach Erickson
He provides examples of the following tropes:
- Casting Gag: His cameo in Thor: Ragnarok as an actor portraying his brother Chris's character Thor in Loki's stage play. Doubly so, as their other brother Liam was originally up for the part.
- Lesser Star: In the sense that, despite being the eldest Hemsworth brother and the one who's been acting professionally the longest, he's easily the one who's least known to the general public. This is attributed to his choice to act mostly in films in his native Australia, while Chris and Liam broke into Hollywood relatively early (aside from a cameo in a Saturday Night Live episode hosted by Chris, Westworld was the first American project Luke signed in).
- Star-Making Role: Before Westworld, he was unknown to American audiences, being known mainly as the older brother of Chris and Liam.
- You Look Familiar: After he departed from Neighbours in 2002, he returned six years later to play a different character.