Clovis Cornillac (Born August 16, 1968 in Lyon) is a French actor and director.
The son of stage director Roger Cornillac and actress Myriam Boyer, he started acting alongside his mother at age 13 on television in 1982. He is known for the great physical lengths he can go to for some of his roles, sometimes bordering on Method Acting. His most popular films often have him play rogue types, mostly lovable.
He's been nominated four times at the César awards, winning the one for Best Male Supporting Role for Mensonges et trahisons in 2005, and two times at the Molière theatre awards. He is also a director since 2015 with his first film being titled Un peu, beaucoup, aveuglément.
- Karnaval (1999) as Christian
- Maléfique (2003) as Marcus
- Malabar Princess (2004) as
- A Very Long Engagement (2004) as Benoît Notre-Dame
- Brice de Nice (2005) as Marius Lacaille aka "Marius de Fréjus"
- Brice 3 (2016)
- Les Chevaliers du ciel (2005) as Capitaine Sébastien 'Fahrenheit' Vallois
- Le Cactus (2005) as Patrick Machado
- Les Brigades du Tigre (2006) as Commissaire Valentin
- Over the Hedge (2006) as RJ (French dub)
- Happy Feet (2006) as Mumble (French dub)
- Happy Feet Two (2011)
- Go West! A Lucky Luke Adventure (2007) as Joe Dalton
- Paris 36 (2008) as Emile "Milou" Leibovitch
- Asterix at the Olympic Games (2008) as Asterix
- How I Became a Superhero (2020) as Gigaman
- Kaamelott: Premier Volet (2021) as Quarto