Abbie Cornish (born 7 August 1982 in Lochinvar, Australia) is an Australian actress known for her film and television roles, particularly her award-winning lead performance in 2004's Somersault, and internationally for her role as Fanny Brawne in Bright Star and her appearance as Sweet Pea in Sucker Punch.
She appeared in
- Water Rats (2000) - Marie Manchild
- Life Support (2001) - Penne
- Candy (2006) - Candy
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007) - Elizabeth "Bess" Throckmorton
- Stop-Loss (2008) - Michelle
- Bright Star (2009) - Fanny Browne
- Legend Of The Guardians The Owls Of Ga Hoole (2010) - Otulissa
- Limitless (2011) - Lindy
- Sucker Punch (2011) - Sweet Pea
- W.E. (2011) - Wally Winthrop
- Seven Psychopaths (2012) - Kaya
- Klondike (2014) - Belinda Mulrooney
- RoboCop (2014) - Clara Murphy
- Solace (2015) - Agent Katherine Cowles
- Geostorm (2017) - Agent Sarah Wilson
- Where Hands Touch (2018) - Kerstin
- Fake Nationality: Many of her roles are Fake Americans. She also played a Fake Brit in Elizabeth: The Golden Age. In Where Hands Touch she plays a German.
- Production Posse: Worked with Zack Snyder twice. First in Legend Of The Guardians The Owls Of Ga Hoole, then in Sucker Punch.
- What Could Have Been: Was considered for the role of the 18 year old Briony for Atonement, but bailed out due to scheduling conflicts with Elizabeth: The Golden Age.