Wildstar is a Comic Book series created in 1993 by Alan Gordon.
Michael "Micky" Gabriel was once just your average teen, who's father worked for Sky Tech Laboratories. That all changed, however, when, following arriving with his father in the middle of a wreck site, Micky happens upon a man in a black-and-white suit with a star on his chest.
From there, Micky gets involved in a bizarre adventure involving Bounty Hunters, a Stable Time Loop, and the discovery that the guy he found was his future self. It all ends with Micky gaining an Alien Symbiote that turns him into the Superhero Wildstar.
Wildstar contains examples of:
- Absolute Cleavage: JumpStart's outfit has the front open all the way to the crotch.
- Bounty Hunter: Wildstar is pursued by a team of them in "Sky Zero", made of of Deadstar, Trans, Freezone, JumpStart, and several others.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: JumpStart, over the course of "Sky Zero", seems to constantly flip-flop between trying to assist Deadstar in killing Wildstar, and helping Wildstar out of his situations.
- Crossover: In the "Sky Zero" four-parter, Wildstar has a fight with Savage Dragon.
- Eye Scream: Deadstar had a symbiote on his eye until he removed it.
- Facial Horror: At the start of the "Sky Zero" Four-Parter, Wildstar forcefully removes one bounty hunter's symbiote, which is attached to his face. He removes all the flesh from his head in the process.
- Shock and Awe: JumpStart's power allows her to absorb and generate electricity.
- Super Strength: Wildstar has this in the "Sky Zero" four-parter, as he crushed a tank by simply jumping on it.
- Stable Time Loop: Wildstar ends up creating one when he comes back in time to try and avert the Bad Future he comes from. It ends up with him passing the symbiote on to his younger self.
- The Symbiote: A number of them were created in the future. They grant their host bodies powers, but at the cost of being allowed to feed on their host bodies.