Liberality for All is an independent comic book miniseries written by Mike Mackey and illustrated by Donny Lin. Liberality for All explores the possible events in a world where the winner of the United States' 2000 election is Al Gore, leading to the nation being completely controlled by liberal politicians. The result would be an Orwellian United States controlled by a world government United Nations where conservatives are hunted down and Osama Ben Laden plans to nuke New York City with a tactical nuke from Iraq (Iraq became a nuclear state; go figure). Eight issues were planned; it was canceled after three.
Basically one long super-conservative Author Tract which posits the idea that the UN and Democrats want to put terrorists in charge of the United States. And that only a superhero team made up of a Fox News Channel talk show host and two conservative talk-radio hosts/convicted felons — all with Cyborg Artificial Limbs — can save us all.
Liberality for All provides examples of:
- Fun with Acronyms: Freedom Of Information League.
- Hollywood Cyborg: Sean Hannity.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Sean Hannity as an underground conservative resistance leader — with a bionic arm.
- Oppressive States of America: Takes place in an Alternate History where after Al Gore wins the 2000 election, the USA becomes a dictatorship under the United Nations.
- Real-Person Fic: Sean Hannity as an underground conservative resistance leader, leading other famous vonservative figures.
- Strawman Political: Liberals.