Jahn is the son of the chief of the Santar tribe. An American strikes oil near the area, and buys the land off of a corrupt official. This official promises to pay the tribe to move, but secretly plans to pocket the cash and drive them off the land. Jahn becomes masked adventurer "El Kuraaan" to get his people's land back.
This comic contains examples of :
- Big Bad: The corrupt Pasha trying to drive the Santar tribe out of their land.
- Captain Patriotic: El Kuraan is an interesting case, in that he's a hero for his tribe instead of his country. However, he is still defending his people from their oppressors, so he still fits.
- Karma Houdini: Nothing happens to the Pasha who tried to drive the Saunters away, except for being scared utterly shitless by El Kurgan.
- Protagonist Title
- The Revolution Will Not Be Vilified: El Kuraan's revolution is solely an Occupiers Out of Our Country situation. He doesn't even kill his oppressor!
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Prince Jahn personally leads the revolution against the Pasha.