Other characters in the Ultimate Marvel Universe, not belonging to any specific title.
A former cop who lost a hand, now works as a private investigator. She has a bionic arm, created by Tony Stark.
- Artificial Limbs: She has a bionic arm, courtesy of Tony Stark.
- The Bus Came Back:
- This was the first time that Misty Knight, Ultimate or otherwise, was published since the 1970s.
- After disappearing at the end of the Galactus trilogy, she reappears in Ultimate Doom, working for Roxxon.
- FaceHeel Turn: For no adequately explained reason, she's perfectly happy working for the very evil Roxxon, as they try to reclaim Jessica Drew.
- I Coulda Been a Contender!: She longs for the good old days as a police cop.
- Sir Swearsalot: She did not like being detained by the Ultimates. Not a single bit.
A thief killed many years ago, now there's a legion of clones of her. They view Gah Lak Tus as a God, and want to be the ones to make first contact.
- Always Chaotic Evil: They are a problem for both the Ultimates and the Silver Wings.
- Adaptational Villainy: She's a hero in the main universe (at least, that's the basic idea).
- Badass Normal: She gave quite a fight to Misty Knight.
- Bald of Evil: She's a case of Adaptational Villainy, but she still retains her baldness.
- Clone Army: The original Heather Douglas is dead. The sniper, and all the others, are her clones.
The top scientist of AIM. He captured a Gah Lak Tus unit and tried to use it to take over the world. Of course, things did not end well.
- Adaptational Attractiveness: Considering that he is the Ultimate version of MODOK, an ugly floating head with tiny arms and legs, this one was easy.
- Analogy Backfire: Tarleton mentioned that those in the satellite live like monks. He then had to clarify that they are not motivated by religion, that he only make the monk comparison because of the reclusion.
- The Atoner: When Vision restored his sanity, he helped to defeat Gah Lak Tus.
- Comic-Book Movies Don't Use Codenames: He is never called "MODOK", and much less "Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Killing".
- Evil Is Not a Toy: Everybody, from the Vision to his fellow scientists, told Tarleton that toying with the Gah lak Tus unit would be a massively bad idea. Because it may lead to... exactly what happened.
- For Science!: His main motivation is to advance science, no matter the cost.
- Shoot the Messenger: One of the scientists reminded him that the Northern Directorate will not approve of his merging with the Gah Lak Tus unit. He killed him.