A bizarre creature that inhabits the Mystery Dimension. He shows up after the player makes it through every wave of enemies in the dimension to help the trio get back to Vorton.
- Celebrity Paradox: He's the voice actor for X-PO, but exists as a separate entity who (most likely) doesn't know anything about him.
- Medium Blending: All footage of him is live-action, with the trio added in through CG and stop motion.
- Voiced by: TBA
- Mistaken Identity: He confuses GLaDOS for Dave.
- Nonstandard Character Design: Looks like he came right out of his own movie rather than being Built with LEGO. (Though, on closer inspection, his surface appears to be partially made of smooth Lego plate pieces.)
- Your Size May Vary: In the original film, his panel was roughly as tall as two or three light switches stacked on top of each other. Here, he's almost taller than GLaDOS. He appears to be life-sized where everyone else is still Lego-sized.
Dimension ScoutsFlying robots that appear in every Adventure World (including the ones for Year Two) and run away when spotted. If the player catches one before it disappears, they'll be rewarded with a Red Brick.
- Funny Background Event: Often seen mucking around on the ship during cutscenes.
- The Voiceless: Like in the original series.
RimmerA crewmember found on the Red Dwarf. Ethan can impersonate him.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: He isn't named, but he is wearing Rimmer's outfit (and attitude).
- Perpetual Frowner: Like the original series.
- The Voiceless
The most notorious terrorist in The Matrix world and the leader of the human resistance outside of Zion.