Characters of the Nicktoons fics written by E350.
The NicktoonsPrimary protagonists of the series. For tropes relating for them in canon, please see their own character sheets.
- Jerkass: Displays this in Chaos and Eggnog, and to a lesser extent in Stage Fright.
- The Hero
- The Lancer: In Quest for the Orb of Power, to Danny.
- The Leader
- The Smart Guy
- Butt-Monkey: He hasn't been given a good run in this series.
- The Lancer: Except in Orb, when he's left behind to watch Dani.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: In Darkness Rising.
- Only Sane Man
- The Big Guy
- Took a Level in Badass: By the end of Orb, he's hijacked a tank, sucked poison from a wound and flown home despite suffering from said poison.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: In Orb and Stage Fright.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Demoted to Extra: Only plays a very small role in Orb.
- Nice Guy
- Scaled Up: In Orb.
- The Chick
All (as an Ensemble)
- Badass Crew
- Four Man Band
- True Companions: One is starting to form between the above.
Close Friends/Sixth Rangers
- Badass Normal: Sam Manson and her Expy, Sammie. Jazz and Tucker also count.]]
- Butt-Monkey: Squidward and Carl.
- Happily Adopted: Dani.
- HeelFace Turn: Valerie Grey.
- Scaled Up: Sam in Orb.
Doctor James Thourrel
- Fish out of Temporal Water: A scientist from 1902 who was trapped in the Man in the White Suit's home dimension.
Agent Dorian Fletcher
- Baleful Polymorph: Seems to enjoy these.
- Evil Is Hammy: Much more so then the other villains of the series.
- Insistent Terminology: He's not a ghost. Get it right.
- The Faceless: Of the hidden eye variant.
- The Man Behind the Man: Controlled by Vlad and the Man in the White Suit.
Herr Walker and Bullet
- A Nazi by Any Other Name: Quoted from the author notes.
Author: And thus, Danny and co have escaped the Most Certainly Not Nazis.
The Man In The White Suit
- Affably Evil: Is pretty nice to Sam and Spongebob. Then again, it could be an act.
- Berserk Button: Does not suffer fools lightly.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep"
- Knight of Cerebus
- Really 700 Years Old: Has been seen in 1920s Chicago and the Battle of Caen. He's eventually revealed in Destiny to be Romulus from the Roman creation myth.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Southern Gentleman: Very much so. Well, at least that's what he seems to be...