Characters that feature in Deviant Universe, mostly grouped into currently active teams.
Psi-VoidThe first major threat to attack Earth after the Deviant Universe started up. An alien conqueror who had most of the known galaxy in his hands. He eventually set his sights on Earth, kidnapping many of the super heroes who tried to fend off his forces. Despite being captured, the heroes managed to defeat Psi-Void, being the first planet in the galaxy to do so.
- The Assimilator: The reason he is so powerful. For him to get so strong, he has taken the powers of many beings.
- Energy Being: Is revealed to be this after his armour shatters in battle.
- Galactic Conqueror
- Hero Killer: Responsible for the first death of a named character: Great-Man.
HostThe leader of the first Dark Legion. He was eventually revealed to be the main orchestrator of the Freedom War, an event that led a civil war between superheroes and almost unwittingly ended the world.
- Killed Off for Real: He was killed by Pixel at the end of the Freedom War arc, and there have been no plans for his return.
OmegaA dark god who has complete dominion over the Netherrealm and has existed since the birth of the universe. Sealed away long ago, he was eventually reawakened by the combined effort of a previously unheard amount of the supervillain community. A being so powerful that his rebirth alone caused mass destruction across the world.
- The Dreaded: He has yet to lose a straight-up fight. Even when weakened in the Heroes United arc, the heroes' only option was to make sure Omega didn't leave the Netherrealm.
- Person of Mass Destruction: His reawakening alone destroyed cities across the world. When he decides to fight, death is practically assured.
Lord ARES/Veladius ReddThe hyper-intelligent leader of the largest clone army on Earth.
- Fun with Acronyms: ARES stands for "Aggression Reigns Ever Supreme".
- Legacy Character: The position is currently filled by his daughter, given that he's dead.
CorvusThe true ringleader of Earth's most powerful supervillain force: The Dark Legion. When not keeping to himself, he spends his time stealing relics and manipulating others to move his plans forward. Said plan involves using Eris Modra's powers to try and destroy Earth.
- Man Behind the Man: Of the Dark Legion, due to having Anarchy under his enthrallment.