- In "Squatter's Right", Nikki, after years of taking crap from the Professor, stands up to him and calls him out on his rude treatment of her, even after she saved his life in the previous episode "Til Death Do Us Apart - And Make It Soon" and gave him a place to stay after he became homeless and lost his inheritance. She even gives him a Shut Up, Hannibal! mid-sentence and takes the extra mile by stating that he's not even that attractive.
- Andell gets one in the finale. When the Professor heads to Nikki's apartment to confess his love, he runs into Andell, who tries to convince him not to. Seeing that he doesn't listen, Andell tells the Professor to get Nikki's coat from the closet. When the Professor asks which one, Andell shoves him in the closet and blocks him in.
- She also pulls a Big Damn Heroes moment by saving Nikki, The Professor, and Kim from Elaine.
- In the finale: Nikki gets the guy by marrying Oglevee and graduates as a valedictorian with a merit scholarship to Weatherly University, the Professor gets a position at the same university, Stevie is entering business school in UCLA and starts a clothing business with Kim, T becomes a student at a music school, Woody starts his own business with his fiancee Mavis, and Andell gets her man.
- Meta. Countess Vaughn's cover of "At Last".
- Kim, of all people, gets one in "Something's Watching You". When Freddie steals Kim's idea for a fashion intership, Kim gets him back at the award ceremony and proves to everyone that it was her design in the first place by having T unleash a swarm of bees on the model. Why? Because the wardrobe was designed to smell like flowers; Freddie just forgot to add the repellent lining under the clothing. Beware the Silly Ones, indeed.
- She gets another one in "Quarantine", when Veronica breaks up with the Professor, not believing that he was dying or assumed to be and of course, visits the Parker residence. Cue verbal altercation between her and Nikki about Nikki being up on her man. Kim then puts Veronica in her place and states that she has no right to come into her home and insult her mother in her presence.
- And another one in "Unforgiven" where she reminds her grandfather to stop punishing Nikki for getting pregnant out of high school and putting off her schooling, when she really was just putting her education on hold just to raise his beloved granddaughter.
- Nikki has been meekly ignoring her sister Constance's criticism of her lifestyle and friends in the Thanksgiving episode. But when you accuse Kim of being a liar, Nikki is no longer the submissive little sister but a Mama Bear who doles her sister an epic "Reason You Suck" Speech after this bit.
- Constance: Little sis...
- In the Speed Dating episode, Stevie is urged to be less "mannish" to attract and keep a guy, this goes to the point where Kim gives her a hint to not delve into a political discussion and the guy she's with shows some obvious Stay in the Kitchen attitudes...Stevie proceeds to challenge him at pool and beats his ass for him to sulk and pout how she reminds him of his Mom and she turns to Kim and says "By the way, I like being Mannish."
- Professor Oglevee gets one in She's Positive where he calls out the racist faculty interviewing him for a position at their prestigious university. He calls out their racist attitudes and how disrespectful they were being to Nikki.
- Kim telling off the British Simon Cowell Expy after he has been insulting every member of Freestyle Unity.
- Paula Abdul Expy: Kim you are blessed, you have the voice of an Angel!Simon Cowell Expy: And the outfit of a drag queen. It's so loud, I couldn't even hear your voice.Kim:' What do you know about fashion, you crusty, English muffin? This is a Kimberlale original.Simon Cowell Expy: Listen to be American Superstar, you have to be the whole package. You just don't have it.Kim:' Package? Wait a minute, you don't know nothing about me or my package, for your information I have performed in front of dozens of people. And how are you going to pick an American Superstar? You're not even from America. (everybody claps)
Awesome / The Parkers