- Kaos' plan in the first episode was actually surprisingly competent and well planned. Well, for him anyway.
- Spyro holding out against Kaos and unfreezing the stolen book so his friends could stop the guy.
- Anytime the main group work together as one.
- Stealth Elf's speech and before that taking down Dreamcatcher.
- Stealth Elf taking control of Kaos in his head and lay the smack-down on Wolfgang.
- When Kaos steals his mother's book, he gains a considerable power boost. What does he do when he learns he can't open it? Goes to Chompy Mage to get him to open it, and with his newfound power, nearly one shots Chompy Mage and actually scares the magician into demanding when he got this strong. Kaos' response is icing on the badass evil cake.Kaos: You and the Doom Raiders think I'm not a force to be reckoned with, but maybe it's high time I take one of you out...
- Kaos gets several in the Season 1 finale after his power boost, for sure. Up to and including browbeating Glumshanks into disobeying his mother and letting him go after the book, taking on and almost lazily crushing several Skylanders cadets singlehandedly, impressing the Golden Queen with his new power, and looking about ready to KILL Eon when he learns the Core of Light has been moved. To say he's becoming a From Nobody to Nightmare situation is an understatement.
- Crash Bandicoot being in the series.
- After being treated like a tag along and annoyance by the Doom Raiders for the entire mission, Kaos finally snaps and floors everyone with a shockwave of dark magic and wrecks Cloudcracker Prison. Even the Doom Raiders are impressed.
- The Doom Raiders gain a genie bottle with three wishes. When Kaos uses the second wish to bring Glumshanks back, Glumshanks uses last wish to escape back to college.
- Cynder's debut on television!
- Team Spyro fighting Malefor.
- When push comes to shove, Cynder jumps in to protect Spyro from Malefor, and she tells her father that she wants to be a Skylander, not a villain.
- How they have Hex make hugs be REALLY creepy.
- Strykore finally being freed.
- Crash's grand return. Along with Coco coming along for the ride.
- Stealth Elf versus Dark Spyro.
- And in the next episode, Spyro vs Dark Spyro.
- The Arkeyan Conquertron becoming an Adaptational Badass. The game verson was more or less a puzzle boss easily defeated by destroying three chains. The TV show version was able to take several blows from the Skylanders, has a Mook Maker option and is STRONG enough to destroy the Core of Light.
- Kaos deserves one for managing to outplay freaking Strykore and usurp his place as the series Final Boss.
- As well as getting back at the Doom Raiders for their constant mistreatment towards him, by flinging their flying ship across the sky. And this is a moment after their mean remark about him.