- Chanticleer finally causing the sun to rise at the end. He's so charged with energy he rockets through the Duke's minions that were pinning him underwater and flies through the air like a streak of light. His call raises the sun and a beam of sunlight strikes the living tornado Grand Duke dead on.
- Even before that, Patou looks sadly upon Edmond after the Duke has seemingly killed the child. But his expression goes from defeated to determined as he begins to chant one word under his breath: "Chanticleer.. Chanticleer..." The Duke crossly and coldly tries to dismiss this with "Very stupid, Patou." But Patou just keeps chanting that name, much to the Duke's protest. And before he knows it, all the farm animals start to chant along with him! Sure the Grand Duke silences them by turning into a tornado, but it was still a brave effort on the animals' part.
- Edmond and his friends storming onto the scene just in time to save their friends from being eaten by the Grand Duke, even at one point flying Pinky's helicopter upside-down and very nearly clipping him!
- That's to say nothing of Peepers somehow hijacking the bloody thing earlier and catching her friends in mid-air before they all flee back home, depriving Pinky of his fortune and leaving him to blubber over his loss.
- After the Grand Duke is turned into a tiny owl, he's surrounded by the farm animals, who frighten him as he falls into the water. He tries to swim away...passing his nephew, Hunch, who promptly picks him up, apparently intending to eat him.Grand Duke of Owls: (in a squeaky voice) Hunch! It's me, Uncle Dukey!Hunch: (drops the Duke in disbelief) Uncle Dukey? (laughs as he holds his Swiss Army Weapon with a fly swatter attachment behind his back) C'mere. (swats at his now much-smaller uncle with it)Grand Duke of Owls: Hunch, no! (is chased out of the film by his maniacally-laughing, flyswatter-wielding nephew.)
Awesome / Rock-A-Doodle