- Benedict's monologue near the end of the film:Benedict: "We'll have a nightmare with Freddy Krueger, have a surprise party for Adolf Hitler, Hannibal Lecter can do the catering, and then we'll have christening for Rosemary's Baby! All I have to do is snap my fingers and they'll be here. They're lining up to get here, and do you know why Jack? Should I tell you why? Hmm? Because here, in this world, the Bad Guys can win!"
Benedict: No, Jack, I just left one chamber empty.
- And again a second later:
- And then one for Jack:Jack: No sequel for you.
- And earlier, him killing The Ripper again.
- Whitney as a character in general. She takes very much after her father, wearing similar clothing (albeit more fanservice-y) to him and having a passion for firearms. Later in the movie, when you think she's just the damsel in distress, she proves just how capable she is by taking out a mook and stealing his gun in seconds. It makes you wonder just how cool the unaltered version of Jack Slater IV would have been like with her as the designated sidekick.
- Jack wins a Game of Chicken even though he's in the real world because of Awesome by Analysis. He knew the model of his car had an airbag while his opponent's model didn't.
Awesome / Last Action Hero