Locked Pages: Lock, UnLock and Edit requests:
- Check Locked Pages and Permanent Red Link Club first. They can provide guidance on what are good and bad requests.
- Include working links in your request to the page(s) in question.
- Pages cut a while ago were automatically locked. Before asking for an unlock, make sure that the article you want to create is in the proper Namespace, has gone through YKTTW if it's a trope, and otherwise fulfills our guidelines for Creating New Pages.
- If asking for edits, state your changes exactly as they should appear on the page, including proper Example Indentation, namespacing, and pothole and quote formatting. And make sure that what you want to add is actually a valid example.
- We do not edit archived articles, even to correct links.
- Main redirects are no longer being created for namespaced work pages. Don't ask for one.
- Some locked pages have ongoing cleanup threads, like Complete Monster (Thread) and Five-Man Band (Thread). Other than purely technical requests, edits to these pages ought to be discussed in these threads first.
- Work pages made in the wrong namespace, pages banned under The Content Policy and the 5P Circuit and subpages that are disallowed (like Headscratchers pages for tropes) are valid reasons for requesting page locks.
edited 19th Mar '15 12:35:42 PM by SeptimusHeap
- Save The World Climax: The game starts with a resistance group known as Avalanche fighting against the Shinra Mega Corp. just to help improve the lives of the citizens that live in the slums. One thing turns to another and eventually they're fighting a psychotic Super Soldier who wants to destroy the world.
- Norman Osborn from The Spectacular Spiderman. Doesn't really commit enough heinous actions to qualify.
- The entire The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron entry. The show is too lighthearted to have any C Ms, and the villains do not commit any onscreen acts.
- Steele from Balto. He is just a Jerkass but not quite a Complete Monster.
- Geberak Zahl from Batman: The Brave and the Bold for being a Zero-Context Example.
- The spider from Cobweb Hotel short. Just a generic Big Bad.
edited 14th Jan '13 5:30:19 AM by Krystoff
edited 14th Jan '13 10:24:56 AM by Dyuran
- Not so much though since it is technically a second season to a series of videos she was already known for.
- When Shikaku is about to relay an important message for his wife to his son, he suddenly changes his mind and instead tells his son to hide the contents of a wooden box from his mother. So instead of using this final chance to say his last goodbyes to his wife, it's apparently more important to him that she doesn't find his stash of porn. What.
- On America Saves the Day, Metal Gear Solid needs to be changed to Metal Gear and the Metal Gear Solid 4 Pot Hole at the end should be changed to Metal Gear Solid 4.
- The Metal Gear Solid on Fallen Creator should be changed to Metal Gear Solid.
- The Metal Gear Solid under Killer App on the Final Fantasy VII page should be changed to Metal Gear Solid.
- The first Metal Gear Solid on the Metal Gear page should be changed to Metal Gear Solid 3, and the second that is spoilered near the bottom should be changed to Metal Gear.