YMMV: Danger Mouse
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Known under the title Dare Dare Motus, this series was popular in France in the time. Subverted in that nowadays, you'll be hard pressed to find people who remember about it.
- Ho Yay: This exchange from "All Fall Down":
Mac The Fork (on phone to Dudley Poyson) Listen, Dudley...how do ye feel about bein' mah partner?Dudley: (laughs giddily) Are you proposing marriage?
- To say nothing of Danger Mouse's passport listing Penfold as his spouse in the new series.
- Macekre: For once from English into something else. The series was dubbed into Gaelic for Scottish audiences (population of Scotland approx 5.5 million, number of Gaelic speakers somewhere between 10,000 and 50,000) and the result is rightly regarded as an abomination. For a start, ITV changed the title character's name and theme tune.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Some are not happy about the 2015 series lowering DM's intelligence and introducing two female protagonists who are smarter and more competent than him.