Released February 3, 2016Several years have passed since the end of Treasures of Kerubim with Kerubim and Joris now living in Bonta. The two enjoy a mostly peaceful life and Joris has made a friend of a homeless Ouginak named Lilotte, who all but lives with the two. But all that changes when the dark Huppermage Julith resurfaces after being presumed dead long ago. Now Joris and Kerubim are in a fight for their lives and Joris discovers the truth of his parentage.
- Arc Welding: To the Wakfu special episodes that take place between season 2 and 3. We are shown the reason why in those specials Kerubim and Atcham refer to Joris as Papyche.
- Badass Cape: Julith's cape would give Spawn a serious case of envy.
- Darker and Edgier: Certainly far darker then any episode of The Treasures of Kerubim.
- Drowning My Sorrows: Played straight by Bakara of all people after she loses control of the Ivory Dofus, accidentally kills Atcham, and loses Joris to Julith. It ends up hindering her during the climax.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Julith is motivated by the love for her husband. Later we see that she equally loves her son, Joris. This also extends to Bakara, the sister of her husband, Jahash, as despite constantly trying to stop and even kill her, Julith never tries to kill Bakara stopping at just knocking her out even though she is perfectly fine with killing thousands of people.
- Hero Killer: Julith actually kills Kerubim. But it's somewhat okay because as a child of Ecaflip he literally has nine lives and gets reborn as a cute kitten.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: Julith as it turns out, the people of Bonta never fully trusted her because of her past. So when the Ebony Dofus appeared over the city about to destroy it everyone assumed she had gone back to her old ways. In reality she had nothing to do with the Dofus' attack, but she did go and try to stop it. She would have succeeded to if not for the Huppermages of Bonta attacking and nearly killing her.
- Heroic Sacrifice:
- Jahash Jurgen sacrificed himself to stop the Ebony Dofus from going nuclear over Bonta, he did this by smashing his Ivory Dofus into the Ebony Dofus.
- All the main characters at one point or another perform one. Though Julith stopped Joris from performing his, which also led her to decide to end her plans, and in doing so she performed the only sacrifice where the perpetrator stayed dead.
- High-Heel–Face Turn: In the past Julith, the evil ruler of Brakmar and wielder of the Ebony Dofus, was hell bent on seeing Bonta destroyed. Jahash, the benevolent ruler of Bonta and wielder of the Ivory Dofus, was her rival and sworn enemy. At some point in their deadly clashes the two fell in love, and Julith turns away from her homicidal ideals.
- Hotter and Sexier: A lot of fanservice scenes especially of Bakara and Khan.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Bakara is Joris' aunt and Julith is his mother.
- Mr. Fanservice: Khan Karkass, he is basically Walking Shirtless Scene personified and that before the various scenes focusing on his anatomy.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Or a perfectly good epilogue, at least. The story was just begging for a wrap-up scene showing Joris, now doubly orphaned, having to raise a new incarnation of his former-parent alone despite still being a child himself. Instead we get a scene of Khan in the shower being a jerk.
- Together in Death: After Julith smashes the Ivory Dofus into the Ebony, Joris sees his parents finally reunited in the after life.
- Tragic Villain: Julith's plan is utterly insane but it's not hard to see where she's coming from. Especially after learning her backstory.
- The Unchosen One: Bakara is pretty devastated when the Ivory Dofus deems her unworthy to be his new guardian. Doesn't stop her from trying to kill Julith with it. Though not only does she fail but by using the dofus for a personal vendetta basically proves why she was unworthy to wield its power.