WMG: Homestuck Agents And Monarchs
Jack's death will have something to do with a clock.
Jack's active role in the story is nearing it's end.
- At this moment, he's pretty much on his own. The good guys have five God Tiers including one who also has Jack's omnipotence, and a fully prototyped PM, who is more or less his equal in terms of power. It doesn't matter how we look at it, Jack is WAY outclassed.
- A few scenarios seem likely
- A) A big beatdown involving all the heroes or just PM kicking his ass for all that he's done, ala Make Her Pay pr
- B) Jack ends up working for English in some fashion. English is identified as the Lord of the Angels and Jack definitely has an angelic vibe. Jack could also become English's host for his attempt to manifest in the Human Universe.
- C) He will eventually see the threat that Lord English poses and will join the fight against English. Jack will die in the final battle helping to ensure Lord English's destruction.
- D) In the middle of the Jack vs. PM showdown, Lord English arrives and curbstomps them both, establishing himself as the new Big Bad. It wouldn't be the first time a showdown was interrupted by the interference of a third party...
- E) Jack Noir joins the party!
- F) After receiving four new prototypings from the alpha teens, Jack becomes a rampaging murder machine again.
- Very unlikely for him to receive four new prototypings seeing how his ring only allows the four that come with his session.
- So perhaps when they reset the universe, and sent him to the troll universe, he goes into the human universe's new bilious slick, entered their session, and steals the new ring easily with the power of a first guardian, thus giving him two rings with 4 nodes each, thus giving him 8 nodes...hm...what would happen if someone prototyped a ring?
- If this were an actual video game, it would either be impossible, or it would probably crash the game.
> Go Back > Return to main page