WMG: Bob's Burgers
The show is a pyramid scheme.We all know about those years that Fox had several upon several good shows and unneeded efforts that came around at the wrong time. This is the final step in that scheme.
- What is their devious plan again?
- The total domination of Seth MacFarlane!
- Why else would it be called "Animation Domination"?
- The total domination of Seth MacFarlane!
The show will end after the Archer crossover.Since the crossover will be Archer, as Bob, being attacked by thugs while making burgers and killing them with little effort, and then having to find out why he's so good at it. If Bob was really Archer the whole time, that would mean Bob's Burgers was never a continuity on its own.
- No, Mr. Archer was simply the latest in a long line of Bobs. Soon another wretch will stumble into the shop, get whacked in the back of the head by Linda's frying pan, and told his name is Bob.
All of Bob and Linda's children have some form of Mental Retardation.It explains so much after all.
- Louise seems pretty smart
- Tina could be possibly autistic.
- None of them really seem retarded. It's more like they each have an ambiguous disorder; Tina is autistic, Gene sometimes behaves like a child with ADD, and Louise is just a psycho.
The show takes place in the same universe as Sanjay and CraigLook at the character designs, they're virtually identical.
- Alternatively, Sanjay and Craig is set in the future in Louise's marriage where she has a legal name change and moved to wherever Sanjay and Craig is set in because of some wacky and illegal reason that fits in in both canons.
The show will do a Take That, an homage, both or just a Shout-Out in general (subtle or not) to Sanjay and Craig in a future episode.
Bob's parents are deadIt doesn't seem to bother him too much as he never mentioned him before even relating to the topic of Linda's parents, likely one of his parents died when he was very young and the other parent died a few years after college or so (or even during and Bob dropped out to deal with grief).
- Jossed as we've seen his father recently very much not in a coffin, but in fact alive and still having Christmas Parties and even voiced by Bill Hader.
Tina is the author, writing of her childhoodEvidence in favor of the thesis:
- Most episodes are framed by events specific to Tina: Her last Halloween, her last Fireside Girl event, her various crushes, etc.
- Tina is the character who gives voice to observations that go unheard, because she is only thinking these things years later.
- The characters of Tina's siblings are especially distorted because she is projecting back onto their childhoods attributes they will only really have years later.
The Bob's Burgers series was just a figment of Archer's imagination
- If Archer had only known Linda and the kids, married Linda and worked at the restaurant long enough to have grown tired of the 18-hour shifts, then odds are all the crazy stuff that's happened in Bob's Burgers might just be a mix of sleep deprivation and PTSD all occurring in Archer's head.
Louise, without her hat, would look virtually identical to a younger Linda.Just like Gene looks like his dad at his age, Louise probably takes after her mother as far as her physical appearance is concerned. There are really only so many ways that her hair can meet under her hat, after all, and it looks like it probably comes together in the same way as Linda's. Other than Louise having a hat and pigtails, they're pretty similar looking.
Piggybacking off of the above, Louise wears the bunny ears because she looks like her mother.Louise thinks very highly of herself and it's clear that the bunny ears are her was of drastically standing out. She's afraid of looking like her mother because it will rob her of her identity, making her just a member of the Belcher family and not her own person (that, and she thinks her mother is a loser).
- Seems unlikely, as we can see pictures of baby Louise wearing her ears in the background of many home scenes.
The Archer crossover is canonSterling is actually Bob's distant cousin, whom he decided to visit to get away from his troubles. But when he visited the restaurant, he was told that Teddy forced Bob to help him take care of his senile grandmother which (Because of a series of wacky incidents) ended up with Bob and Teddy stuck there for months with no way to contact home (An episode for another day). Archer a few days later after leaving Bob's city, ran into the KGB in which he won the fight but suffered a head wound, he then thought he literally was Bob, returned to the restaurant and took over his life, with Linda none the wiser. The kids knew he wasn't their father which scared them (Louise not so much) this made Gene and Tina very uncomfortable and nervous, thinking that this doppleganger most likely killed their father, that they refused to talk. Louise joined in too but just to creep people out. Once Archer!Bob left, Linda finally realized he wasn't really Bob, but she couldn't accept the fact that the real Bob was most likely dead, and in her grief refused to admit that to the police. So she made up a story about Bob being a step-dad marrying her around the same time Archer!Bob arrived.