Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lost Colors is the second video game developed about Code Geass. It was developed for the PlayStation
Portable and PlayStation
2, and released in Japan on March 27, 2008. It is a visual novel game which follows a new protagonist named Rai (ライ), who suffers from amnesia. He has a Geass ability similar to Lelouch's, but activated by voice.
In Code Geass: Lost Colors the video game there are several different endings and clips of Lelouch that involves the main character Rai. In the first scene of the game, Lelouch, along with Milly, were the first people Rai meets when he enters the school before he went unconscious. After Rai woke up several days later, Lelouch immediately had doubts about him and was shocked that Milly made him a student, but was reluctant to accept him.Needs Wiki Magic Love
This visual novel provides examples of:
- Bishōnen: Rai and a few of the guys fit this trope well.
- Bi the Way: Rai can romance anyone, regardless of gender or cannon sexual preference.
- Break His Heart to Save Him: If the player chooses to pursue Lelouch as a love interest, it's possible for this to happen to Rai should he learn too much without earning Lelouch's complete trust.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: The "Blue Moon" endings are in a church with Rai and his chosen love-interest.
- The Lelouch version even includes the two of them making vows "under god" to stay together forever and love each other.
- Multiple Endings: The game features four routes to go down based on choices in the first few days. The Geass Route largely follows the original story, while the Routes for the Black Knights, the Brittanian Army, and Ashford Academy offer different perspectives and courses of events. Each route also has multiple endings based on Relationship Values with major characters in that route.
- No Export for You: Has yet to be released outside of japan, though now someone has created an emulator still in beta progress. That translates the novel's text into English. can be found here Lost-Colors-translation Lost-Colors-translation.
- Purple Prose: Rai can be this way at times.