Video Game: Tadpole Treble
"Goooooo, little tadpole!
Find your waaaaaay back home!
Swiiim for that sanctum you seeeeeeeek!"Tadpole Treble is a Rhythm Game by BitFinity for the PC, Mac, mobile devices, and the Wii U to be released in Spring 2015, notable for being spearheaded by Brawl in the Family writer Matthew Taranto. It features Baton, a young tadpole who has to make her way back home using a musical staff while collecting notes and avoiding obstacles. View the first official trailer here, and the developers are currently collecting funds to develop the Wii U version.
Tadpole Treble contains examples of:
- Alliterative Title
- Band Land: The entire game has a musical motif.
- Follow the Money: The notes.
- Rank Inflation: According to the Kickstarter page, a letter rank will be awarded after each stage, with "S" being the highest as per tradition.
- Score Multiplier: Visible at the top of the screen.
- Side View
- Tail Slap: Baton's main method of defense.