Tropers: Lightning Storm 93
An 18 year old comic book nerd and film buff. I Have Many Names, though I prefer to go by my given one of Jack, or John, if you're feeling formal. I'm an actor, a part time writer and enthusiast on so many things that it would take too long to list them all. Finally, I've created my first pages! The Simo Häyhä page is my biggest contribution thus far, and I also laid the groundwork for the characters page for Robot Wars.
Tropes associated with this troper:
- Acting for Two: Regularly.
- Badass Longcoat: I now own one in black. I've been told I resemble a young Johnny Cash while wearing it.
- Beware the Nice Ones: General consensus amongst my friends and enemies, took on biggest bully at school some time ago. Damage inflicted from bully to me=split lip and lump on head. Damage inflicted to bully by me=broken nose and torn open face. Curb-Stomp Battle, anyone (at least by comparison)?
- Bi the Way: Leaning more towards women.
- Byronic Hero
- Canine Companion: My little Staffie-Jack Russell cross, Patch (or Pat).
- Doing It for the Art / Awesome, Dear Boy: Much of my creative output.
- Fallen Hero: How I look at Chris Benoit. I don't condone what he did, but simply prefer to remember him for his in-ring skill and accomplishments.
- Geeky Turn-On: Smartness in sexy in my eyes.
- Grammar Nazi
- Memetic Badass: According to my little brother and my best friend, people who go to school with my sibling won't mess with him partly because of my best friend, but also because they're afraid of what I'll do to them if they hurt him, due to my aforementioned Beware the Nice Ones entry.
- Must Have Nicotine / Must Have Caffeine
- Neutral Good, sometimes Chaotic Good.
- One True Pairing: M!Shepard/Tali, F!Shepard/Garrus, Leonard/Penny, Harry/Hermione, Kick Ass/Hit Girl (grown up), Scout/Rainbow Dash, Heavy/Pinkie Pie, and a few more.
- Promoted Fanboy: I'm now the voice of Doctor Whooves in the Discorded Ponies series.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Am quite big on Star Wars, Star Trek, Robot Wars, and as of recently, I'm a Brony.
- Real Men Wear Pink: I'm a Brony and have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm also a sucker for a good romance story.
- Shrinking Violet: To a degree. I want to be an actor, but I'm usually like this around the fairer sex.
- Smart Mark
- Spot of Tea: If there's a stereotype that is largely accurate for us, we in Britain do drink a lot of tea. The jokes made at our expense for it are definitely Worth It.