Tropers / I Am Not Beast
I'm a terrible person who deserves to be hated, and probably also should be banned.
I expect to be hated, so I openly express how awful I am in an attempt to deflect it, which results in me being even more insufferable.
List of tropes that this troper thinks apply to this troper:
- Beneath Notice: I'm not going to say what I am, but I will say that they don't suspect a thing.
- Big Ego, Hidden Depths: Though my ego has taken abuse over these past few years
- Book Dumb: It isn't my fault, that school just wasn't doing its job!
- Boomerang Bigot: I don't like millennials. I find that they're often spoiled or short-sighted. Everybody wants to be special, and reap unearned rewards for merely existing. Everybody wants to be a hero, so long as they don't have to make any hard choices or take any responsibility. It always has to be black and white. It sickens me.
- Butt-Monkey: I am the Meg of my family
- Bystander Syndrome: If I saw an injustice committed before me, I probably wouldn't lift a finger.
- Captain Obvious: I sometimes talk like this.
- Card-Carrying Villain: I have accepted who I am.
- Designated Villain: Formerly.
- Driven to Suicide: Tried it before, but I could never go through with it.
- Extreme Doormat: I am very bad at standing up for myself.
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: It all depends on what mood I'm in.
- Hero with an F in Good: That's one way to put it.
- Internalized Categorism
- Jerk With A Heart Of Jerk: Not proud of it.
- Loners Are Freaks: There's nothing abnormal about me. Just ask my pet rock.
- Madden Into Misanthropy: Spend awhile on Wikia and in YouTube comments sections, and tell me you haven't lost faith in humanity.
- Mask of Sanity: I am perfectly fine.
- Mommy Issues: She's a narcissist
- Near-Death Experience: I have glimpsed the end. It was not what you'd expect. I haven't been the same since it happened.
- Neet: I have no life.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: It just doesn't matter what I do, I can't please anybody.
- Only Sane Man: I have to put up with complete insanity on a regular basis.
- The Quiet One: I don't talk much.
- The Scrappy: I've never been very popular among my peers
- Stepford Smiler: I will try to be happy.
- Then Let Me Be Evil: If evil is what they say I am, then that is exactly what I'll be.
- Villain Ball Magnet: If there's a bad decision to be made, I'll be there to make it.
- What You Are in the Dark: Am I better than I seem, or am I worse?