Tropers: Aster Corbett
Female troper, resident of the greater Boston area, but goes to university in the Hudson Valley of New York State. Her diabolical roommate introduced her to TV Tropes, and it subsequently both ruined her life and enhanced her life as it does for all men in the great, bittersweet Deal with the Devil that is the process of becoming a troper. This troper goes to school and studies journalism, though doesn't have any delusions of becoming an Intrepid Reporter. However, because Most Writers Are Writers, she is driven to produce some fanfiction for her favorite fandoms: mostly video games such as Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and more. This troper provides examples of:
- Lawful Good
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: growing up in a house that refused to use contractions before you were 5 years old, and expected you to at least read Lord of the Rings before age 13 will do that to you.
- Sophisticated as Hell: the flipside of Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness when invoked in a college student.
- Berserk Button: inaccurate portrayal of equestrian activities, inaccurate portrayal of dinosaurs, inaccurate portrayal of martial arts, Logical Fallacies... basically, This Troper gets angry whenever somebody does not do the research.
- Gamer Chick: Invoked and averted. This troper does not like to be considered a female gamer in particular but simply a gamer.
- Tabletop Games and Live-Action Role-Play: Likes this, but hates when people show up declaring themselves to be handsome sword masters with every single magic power or beautiful elves that natter on about how important they are all day when in fact they are pimply idiots.
- Glacier Waif: 5'6'' female LARPer in a tunic with a sword and a shield and no concept of retreat.
- Messy Hair
- Bi the Way
- Conspiracy Theorist: Ask to hear her theories on why the King of Red Lions is actually evil. Then get her to shut up.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Probably more lazy than brilliant.
- Knight Templar Big Sister: Do NOT mess with my little sis. DO NOT DO IT.
- A Degree in Useless: I'm a Journalism Major! Haha, this was a terrible idea!
- Fan Dumb: both invoked and subverted, but mostly invoked.
- Large Ham: Roleplaying is fun!
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: The story of my life.
- Loners Are Freaks: Averted. No more a freak than anybody else, and content to be somewhat solitary.