- Mojo Jojo of The Powerpuff Girls, being a Large Ham with a very odd way of speaking, has a couple.
- From "Forced Kin": YOU! HAVE! BROKEN! MY! DREEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!!
- Another one from "Meet the Beat-Alls": THE LOUDER YOU YELL, THE MORE PAIN IT CAUSES THE LISTENER! AND! THEIR! PAIN! IS! OUR! PLEASURE!!!
- Yet another one from "Los Dos Mojos": And being the only Mojo Jojo in the world, I shall rule this world in which there is ONLY! ONE! MOJO JOJO!!!!
- And another from "Child Fearing": IT'S! TIME! FOR! BEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
- Even Bubbles has one in "Bubblevicious": CUTE! LITTLE! BUBBLES!
- Buttercup from "Octi-Gone" in a flashback scene as she is getting her noggin pounded into the pavement by a tentacled monster and Bubbles is more focused on her toy Octi:
- What A Cartoon! Show: WHAT! A! C-C-CARTOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
- Teen Titans: YOU! RUINED! MY! DRESS!!!!!!!!
- My friends are right! YOU! AREN'T! REAL!"
- Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos!
- "You! Can't! Control Me! ANYMORE!!!"
- But the only thing you care about are your WORTHLESS! LITTLE! FRIENDS!
- Gizmo, when Robin requests he enter Cyborg to battle a computer virus that has taken over his body: "No... stinkin'... way."
- Codename: Kids Next Door: In Take That, Scrappy! form!
- Eric Cartman of South Park. "YOU WILL RESPECT! MAH! AUTHORITAH!"
- "I did it. I. AM. GOOOOD!"
- Kyle, when he finds out: "You. Fucking. FATASS."
- "THIS! IS! LESBOS!" Cue Slow Motion Groin Attack from Ms. Garrison.
- "I warned her. DON'T...FUCK...WITH...WENDY...TESTABURGER!" (Scare Chord)
- III'M! NOOOT! YOOOUUURR! FRIEEENND! BUDDYYYY!
- "I....AM....SO....PISSED...OFF....RIGHT...NOWW!" From when Cartman sees that Stan and Kyle submitted a video of him having a tea party with his plush toys to a 'Funniest Home Videos' show. Followed with "I...AM...GOING...TO...* BEEP* ING...KILL...YOU...GUYS....SERIOUSLY!" and "HATE YOU GUYS...HATE...YOU...GUYS!!!"
- Dey! Tuk! Er! Jeorbs!
- I. Can't. Die.
- My name. Is not. Mee-em. (Que Oh, Crap! face from Cartman)
- Batman: The Animated Series: "I am vengeance! I am the night! I! AM! BATMAN!"
- And The Batman gives us Joker's complaints with Gotham food: "Too. Many. Nuts."
- Catscratch: "THAT'S! NOT! NICE!"
- Arguably the most famous scene from The Maxx: "You killed my hostage... you killed my hostage... YOU — KILLED — MY — HOSTAGE!!"
- The Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons is fond of saying "Worst/Best. [Noun]. Everrrr.".
- "Breath! Short! Left arm! Numb! Can't go on ... describing symptoms much longer!"
- The nurse from the episode of The Simpsons with the Hellfish treasure (punctuated with shotgun blasts:) OUR RESIDENTS! ARE TRYING! TO NAP!!!
- From the same episode. "You. Are. DISMISSED."
- And Mr. Burns in a Treehouse of Horror: "Bad corpse! Stop — scaring — Smithers!"
- When Abe goes on a death race after promising not to, Homer: "Abraham J. Simpson.... You are never! driving! again! EVER!!!"
- In another episode, Homer wouldn't let Grampa make a pit stop because he wanted to catch a TV special on F. Murray Abraham. When Grampa protested, Homer emphasized, "F! MURRAY! ABRAHAM!"
- Afer Bart tricked Homer into eating fire and drinking lighter fluid. "WHYYYYY!!! YOOOOOU!!! LIIIIIITLLLLE!!!"
- In the episode "A Streetcar Named Marge", Marge auditions for the part of Blanche Du Bois in Oh, Streetcar!, a musical version of A Streetcar Named Desire. After she fails her audition, Llewellyn Sinclair, the director, tells her that Blanche is supposed to be "a delicate flower being trampled by an uncouth lout". When he then sees a depressed Marge talking to Homer on the phone and agreeing to bring back some food for him, he grabs the phone and yells "Stop! Bothering! My! BLANCHE!"
- "I'M — GOING — HOME!"
- "Glove Slap/Tomacco episode" In-show Zorro movie-line by the Scarlet Pimpernel: "I...am A COWARD!!!
- From The Venture Bros.' "I Know Why The Caged Bird Kills":
Number 21: I know I'm not Doctor Girlf...
The Monarch: DO! NOT! SAY! HER! NAME!
Hunter: You! Don't! Know! Dick!
- Home Movies episode "Director's Cut", with Duane's Franz Kafka Rock Opera:
- From the Phineas and Ferb episode "The Chronicles of Meap: More than Meaps the Eye":
Mitch: I mean, seriously. Seriously! You're still not getting this! You're all trapped! On my ship! Forever!
- Mister Miracle gets a good one when he, as a child, escapes from the X-Pit in Justice League Unlimited.
Granny Goodness: You think you're so special, Scott. That you're different from Granny's other children. But you're not. If anything, you're just a little.. slower. You see, they learned years ago that their lives are meaningless, that hope is a lie. And you just figured it out.
Scott: No. You're the liar. There's always hope.
Granny Goodness: You'll never escape.
Scott: Yes. I. Will!
- From the American Street Fighter cartoon series:
Cody: YOU! HURT! MAH! JESSICAAAAAAR!!!
- This Tom and Jerry quote probably counts...: "DON'T. YOU. BELIEVE IT!"
- From the Kim Possible Movie:
Ron Stoppable: SAY. MY. NAME! SAY IT!
- Transformers: The Movie: "DESTINY. YOU. CANNOT. DESTROY. MY. DEST-inyyyy!!!"
- Beast Wars: After Rattrap spends most of the two-part opener complaining, snarking at Optimus Primal, and outright refusing to obey orders, Optimus finally loses patience when Rattrap tries to shoot Dinobot for "attacking" Rhinox:
Optimus: Ease off, Rattrap. It was an accident.
Rattrap: Says you!
Optimus: That's right, says me! You wanna question my orders (jabs his finger into Rattrap's chest with each word) ONE. MORE. TIME?!
- Later on at the end of Season II:
Optimus: "TIME! ITSELF! IS ALL! BEING! DESTROYED!"
Megatron: "YES! The Decepticons win! Evil triumphs! And you! YOU! NO LONGER! EXIST!!"
- After Inferno sets some plants on fire, Tigatron freaks the heck out and screams "YOU. WILL. LEAVE. THE WILD. ALONE!" and punctuates each word with a gunshot.
- Beast Machines: "I. Am. Transformed."
- Transformers Animated: Starscream to Megatron: "THIS. IS. ALL. YOUR. FAAAAULT!!!"
- "Give. Me. Yoketron's. Hemet."
- In Transformers Prime, we get this line from a souped-up and crazy Ratchet: "I won't ask you a second time. Where. Is. Megatron?!"
- Bluestone from Gargoyles has a moment like this when he's determined to learn about the title characters from Elisa:
Elisa: You okay? Our shift's almost up and you haven't said three words all night.
Matt: (quite deliberately) Let. Me. Drive.
- From the wonderfully silly Adventure Time short:
Penn: Why are you always stealing ladies?
Ice King: I'm going to make one marry me!
Penn: That's. Stupid!
Ice King: Your HAT. Is stupid!
Penn: My hat! Is! AWESOME!
- Lemongrab from the Adventure Time show talks like this a great deal of the time! "UNACCEPTABLE! CONDITION!!!" "THREE! HOURS! DUNGEON!!!"
- '''And YOU!!! ARE ON!!! THE NAUGHTY!!! LIST!!!'''
- Danny Phantom:
- In "My Brother's Keeper":
* Aw look, the little loser
ghost has a few baby helpers. Danny:
* Do! Not! Call! Me! A loser! *Kicks Betrand off
Dark Danny: What makes you think you can change my past?
- In The Ant and the Aardvark short "From Bed to Worse", the aardvark says while whacking with his cane on the dog's leg cast: "DON'T! BE! A! WISE! GUY!"
- The detention officer from Dexter's Laboratory: "I... am... a... CRIMINAL!"
- Invader Zim: "I WANT MY SLAW!" "YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR!" I WANT MY SLAW!" "YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR!"
- "Not now son, I'M. MAKING. TOAST!"
- Dib drank the last soda. HE. WILL. PAY.
- "WHO ARE YOU?" "I'm—" "WHO ARE YOU?"
- "ARMS. LIKE. NOODLES!!"
- VeggieTales: "I! Am! That! HERO!"
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983): "I! HAVE! THE POWERRRRRRR!"
- "TALES! OF! INTEREST!!"
- "Because I! don't! like! being! used!"
- "The use of words expressing something other than their literal intention! Now that! IS! Ironyyy!"
- "NO! STOP! Take my hands! You evil! METAL! DOOOOORK!"
- Arthur's mom has a comedic one in the "Grandma Thora Appreciation Day" episode: "KIDS!! GRANDMA'S CAR BROKE DOWN!! AND SHE'S COMING!! IN!! THE HOUSE!!!"
- In World of Quest, the titular Quest has used it a few times. On the other hand, the villain Lord Spite has OVERused it to the point of hilariousness as he tends to make his "scary speeches" too long.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: "WHERE?! IS?! SUKI?!?!"
- "Where. Is. My mother?"
- "Don't ever. Break up with me. Again."
- "We're finally leaving Ba Sing Se! Worst! City! EVER!"
- The Legend of Korra: "THE REVOLUTION! HAS! BEGUN!"
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: DON'T! FEED! THE! BEAR!
- In an episode of Spongebob Squarepants revolving around Pearl's birthday, Pearl gives her father Mr. Krabs a list of what she wants, but as expected, Mr. Krabs is too cheap to get any of it. Pearl winds up humiliated and yells at her dad:
"Daddy, how could you?! I! GAVE! YOU! A LIST!!!"
- "MY NAME'S! NOT! RIIIICK!!!"
- "Is this the Krusty Krab?" "No. This is Patrick." Another call "Is this the Krusty Krab?" "No This is Patrick!" Another Call "Is this the Krusty Krab?" "NO! THIS IS PATRICK!!!"
- "What I learned in Boating school IS... BLANKETY. BLANKETY. BLANK!"
- "YOU ONLY NEED THREE! MORE! WOOOOOORDS!"
- And probably the best one, in "A Life in a Day". Spongebob: "THIS! IS! LIIIFE!"
- OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEEEEA? SPONGE!! BOB!! SQUARE!! PANTS!!
- WHOOOOO! TOUUUUCHED! MEEEE! THERMOSTAAAAAAT?!
- DON'T! TOUCH! THE THERMOSTAAAAT!
- BIG! MEATY! CLAWS!
- WHY! CAN'T! I! STOP! BREA! KING! SHEEEELLLLLLLLS?!?!?!
- Hi! Sponge! Bob! My! Name! Is! Pat! Back!
- "I can't. Understand. Your accent.", punctuated with raspberry sounds.
- Ruby Gloom: Misery: BEWARE!!!....of the cupboard!
- In the Tiny Toon Adventures episode "Prom-ise Her Anything", Elmyra fails to grasp what Montana Max is saying with his "The Reason You Suck" Speech, so he simply screams, "I DON'T LIKE YOU! READ MY LIPS: I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU!!!!"
- Also by the end of the short, 'A Walk on the Flip Side':
- The Ren & Stimpy Show: POWDERED! TOAST! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN! Complete with flashing background and dramatic pose.
- From "Insomniac Ren":"For the last time! I! Want You! To Be! QUIET!"
- SHAMPOOOOOOOO! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN! with Stimpy as shampoo man.
- IIII!!! HAAATTTTE!!! LIIIINNNTLOOOAAAFFF!!!
- From Stimpy's "I Like Darren!" rant in "Mad Dog Höek". "HE... IS... NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!"
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: IIIIIIIII! HAAAATE! THAAAAT! HEEEEEDGEHOOOOG!!
- In one episode of Aardman's Rex The Runt:
- Family Guy: Do you see. A wheelchair. Under Mark Harmon?
- The Sword in the Stone: I! HATE! SUNSHINE!
- Robot Chicken does a parody of 300 with Leonidas sitting on the couch watching Two and a Half Men: "This. Isn't. FUNNY!!"
- Another one has him drinking coffee, spitting it out and shouting "This. Is. Decaf!".
- In fact, one episode featured four sketches with him shouting like that, playing at random times. Another one showed him at a party, informing other guests, "This. Is. MARTHA!!" and another had him eating dinner and proclaiming, "This. Is. SCRUMPTIOUS!"
- The American Revolution based parody gives us lines like: "Fear not, American! FOR TONIGHT! WE DINE! IN! VIRGINIAAAAAAAAAAAA!" and "British!? THIS! IS! AMERICAAAA!"
- The Electric Company (1971): We. Are out. Of SWEETROLLS!
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: I. Like. Chocolate Milk.
- From Shane Acker's feature film adaptation of the short film 9: "YOU. AWAKENED. WHAT?!"
- Megas XLR: YOU! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS! I! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS! WE! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS! CHICKS! DIG! GIANT ROBOTS!
- A memorable one from the Season Finale.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: Nineteen! Atomic! Frenzy! Cakes!
- I'M! TUXEDO! MAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!
- IMPORTANT! COMMERCIAL! MESSSSSAAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!!!
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: Making! More! Awesome!
- Turtles Forever: SHREDDER!!! We! Are! Here!
- Lampshaded in The Penguins of Madagascar (episode: "In the Line of Doody"), with the camera zooming in closer on each word:
Skipper: The Clock. Is. Ticking.
Kowalski: So... Were the dramatic pauses really necessary then?
Skipper: (camera zooms in closer still) Yes.
- Codename: Kids Next Door: "IT! IS! NOT! A! DATE!!!!!!!"
- "It was never a date and even if you thought it was a date, I! DON'T! CARE!"
- NIGEL UNO! I'D! LIKE! A! WORD! WITH! YOU!!!!
- We're gonna have to work double time, and THIS! IS! NOT! DOUBLE! TIME!!!!!!
- GIVE! US! THAT! BOX! IT'S! OUUURRRRRSSSSS!!!!!
- (When Numbuh One is told a plan for battle:) That. Is. BRILLIANT!
- (Moments later, seeing a bunch of eggs in his room:) This. Is. STUPID!
- Now we're gonna CUT! YOU! OUT! CUT! YOU! OUT!
- "Let us cover a few BASIC! ELEMENTS! OF! DRIVING!"
- I! Am! The CHEESE!
- On the Darkwing Duck episode "Just Us Justice Ducks," Negaduck, having just destroyed S.H.U.S.H. and now jumping on Darkwing's prostrate form: "THIS! IS! THE! HAPPIEST! MOMENT! OF! MY! LIFE!"
- Stickin' Around: Aliens from...(Stacy: Don't say it, Bradley) URANUS!!!
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Magnificent Seven episode gives us this gem: Hondo Ohnaka: All this effort... is no longer... PROFITABLE!!!
- Oh Yeah! Cartoons: "OH! YEAH! CARTOONS!"
- Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy: "HE'S! HAD! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!"
- "THIS! ENDS! NOW!!!"
- "DON'T EVER! DO THAT! AGAIN!!"
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: WHAT! IS! THIS!
- Also: "How — dare — you — treat — my friends — so shamefully!"
- Corpse Bride: "Take. Your Hands. Off Her."
- Total Drama Island: "It's time for... TOTAL! DRAMA! ISLAND!!!
- Season four turned this into "Total! Drama! Revenge of the Island!"
- From Disney's Aladdin: Tell. Her. The. TRUTH!
- "lnfidels! You have touched the forbidden treasure! Now you will never again see the LIGHT! OF! DAY!"
- And from Disney's Hercules: "Let. Her. Go."
- Hades replies the same way: "Get. A. Grip."'
- After Hades notices Pain wearing Hercules-brand sandals: "What. Are. Those?" and then "I've got 24 hours to get rid of this... bozo... or the entire scheme I've been setting up for eigh...teen...years... goes up in smoke... and YOU... are WEARING... HIS! MERCHANDIIISE!!"
- My Little Pony: The Movie has Hydia do this when she forces her two daughters to explain why the Rainbow of Light was able to push back the Smooze:
Hydia: "I don't care if you lie, but NOT...TO...ME!!"
- Rarity of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, twice when challenges become personal, replies: "Ooh... It. Is. On!"
- "Look upon me, Equestria! For I! AM! RARITY!
- "Of all the worst things that could happen, this is The! Worst! Possible! Thing!!
- One pony has her beaten, though:
How dare you? How. DARE! YOU?!
... You may have huge teeth and sharp scales and snore smoke and breathe fire... but you do not — I repeat — you do NOT. HURT. MY. FRIENDS!
- The "300 Ponies" parody trailer has her saying the former trope namer line in place of the above. It works perfectly.
- Another gem from Fluttershy:
: YOU'RE! GOING! TO LOVE ME
: That. Big. Dumb! MEANIE
- From Tangled: "Best! Day! Ever!"
- Fred from episode 15 of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated after Daphne kisses Fred for rescuing her: "She digs me! SHE DIGS ME!! SHE!! DIGS!! MEEEEEE!!!
- The Amazing World of Gumball: You are in SO! MUCH!! TROUBLE!!!
- And Mr. Robinson rant in "The Poltergeist" about the Wattersons ends with his trying (and failing) to break their vacuum cleaner while shouting "BUY! CHEAP! BUY! TWICE!"
- In a House of Mouse short, Goofy goes to a baseball game and gets a seat in the nosebleed section. The signs on the four highest bleachers read "HERE'S! YOUR! DUMB! SEAT!"
- Madagascar: "I don't want any of you... ...on my! TURF! AGAIN!!!"
- Jimmy Two-Shoes: I. WANT. TO. EAT. NOW!!!!
- A Goofy Movie: "I never! Wanted to go! On this stupid! VACATION!!!!"
- The Lion King: Scar: "Long. Live. The king."
- "And now EVERYONE! KNOWS! WHY!"
- Ice Age: "Survival! Of the! Fittest! I don't think so."
- Grouchy Smurf from The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol: "I! HATE! HATS!" And before that..."I! HATE! CHRISTMAS!"
- The Danger Mouse episode "The Wild Wild Goose Chase" ends with DM having been beaten mentally by Baron Greenback, with our hero capping it off with a good shout of "I....HATE...THAT...TOAD!!!"
- Bugs Bunny from the cartoon "Hareless Wolf," in which said wolf is presumably chasing Bugs around a tree, but Bugs has stepped aside as the wolf is chasing himself:
Bugs: (as the wolf comes around each time) HEY! DOC! WHAT! ARE! YOU! CHASIN'! AROUND! THE! TREE!?
- Cats Don't Dance: "I...hate...ANIMALS.
- Winx Club: " EN..............CHAN...........TIX!"' ("Whoa-oa-oa", etc!)
- Moral Orel: In "Nature"
- Garfield and Friends had the second opening, "We're Ready to Party", which was first enunciated as "We're! (We're!) Ready! (Ready!) To! (To!) PARTY!". Also, in the episode "Good Mousekeeping", Garfield is trying to nap while Jon keeps nagging him to get rid of the mice that have invaded. An exasperated Garfield eventually shouts "Let! Me! Sleep!" He still eventually has to catch the mice, though.
- Shark Tale has this exchange, after Angie finds out Oscar lied about being the Sharkslayer.
Oscar: Don't take it personally, come on, I lied to everybody! Alright, look, I'm sorry, I totally betrayed you. But listen, I just got one little problem I gotta take care of.
Angie: Oh? What's that?
Oscar: SHARKS! Are COMING! To GET ME!
- Schoolhouse Rock: INTERJECTIONS! SHOW EXCITEMENT! OR EMOTION!
- From the first episode of El Tigre
Dr. Chipotle Jr.: I...don't...like...YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!
- He's! A! Fam...ily! GUUUUUYYY!
- American Dad! has Stan doing this in response to being constantly scammed into buying the wrong cars in "Failure Is Not a Factory-Installed Option", with a new car appearing every word:
Stan: Why? Does? This? Keep? HAPPENING?!
- The Mickey Mouse (2013) series has had a few of these moments.
- In "No Service", Goofy gets like this when he notices that Donald Duck's I.D. is really Mickey's:
Goofy: That. Ain't. You.
- In "Fire Escape", an old goat has trouble hearing Mickey when he tells him that the apartment building is on fire (not really):
- Xiaolin Showdown: MY LAST NAME IS CRUUUUUUUUD!?!?!
- A very fast one happens in Barbie in Princess Power:
"WHAM! POW! TAKE! FLIGHT! POWER PRINCESS OUT OF SIGHT!!"note
- Steven Universe
- Disney's Peter Pan:
"Now you know why the red...man's...RED!"