Heartwarming: Super Robot Wars
- In Super Robot Wars Reversal, the Big Bad Duminuss decides to escape defeat by the heroes through Time Travel via the device built specifically for it after kidnapping the protagonist's Sidekicks. Upon activation, the device explodes, having been earlier sabotaged by one of the sidekicks, because he wasn't going to let Duminuss have its way. Horrified, its homunculi run to their master and do the only thing they can think of to ensure its survival. Realizing it cannot stop the three homunculi from sacrificing their souls to save it, Duminuss offers them a boon: when it destroys the heroes and remakes them, it will be in any way, shape or form they desire. The homunculi accept and promptly sacrifices themselves to regenerate Duminuss' wounds. Despite being nothing more then mindless, soulless husks, their bodies stay by Duminuss, protecting it for the rest of the battle with their lives.
Lamia: I am... Lamia Loveless... the creation... of Mistress Lemon...Axel: And don't you ever forget that. Because from now on... you're no longer W17. You're Lamia.
- In Super Robot Wars Original Generation Gaiden, however, this moment did not happen, due to the villain getting a very good dose of Character Derailment into a plain bitch... of a blob.
- But at least it gives us another set Heartwarming scenes, notably Axel Almer and his Heel-Face Turn event and his eventual speech towards Lamia Loveless, declaring that he finally would consider her a human being (and this is coming from a guy who used to make fun of Artificial Humans).
Kyosuke Nanbu: Axel.Axel: ?Kyosuke: Thanks... I owe you one.
- The same incident gives us this exchange:
- Later on, Lamia returns the favor when Axel expressed confusion on what to do, telling him to find his paradise. Axel promised to let her be the first to know if he ever finds one. Aww...!
- Beforehand, there's also the fact that despite what the homunculi of Duminuss did to them, when Despinis is about to get Killed Off for Real by Dark Brain, Raul and Fiona Gureden speed to her protection, telling her that she doesn't deserve to die and let her join them in the fight against it. Original Generation Gaiden ends with the Gureden siblings adopting Despinis into the family and by the Second Original Generation, she's learned to fix shyness, if only little by little. Aww....
- During the Earth Cradle scenario in Original Generation 2, Mai Kobayashi has a combat dialogue towards Ouka Nagisa. It's something like "For Latooni's sake, I'm going to disable your mech!" Never let the love triangle they're in make you assume that the two aren't good friends.
- How do you one-up the ending to Gunbuster in Super Robot Wars Alpha 3? Have the Shin Getter Robo, Raideen and Genesic GaoGaiGar show up and, in full voice, have Ryouma Nagare, Akira and Guy Shishioh cheer Noriko Tayaka and Kazumi Amano on!
- In the epilogue of Super Robot Wars Impact, which is later re-used in Original Generation 2, Excellen Browning muses on her unique nature, stating there might be a day where she won't be herself again. Kyosuke, in his usual demeanor, claims if that ever happens, he'll be there to destroy her. While any other girl would be turned off by the comment, since this is Excellen we're talking about, she playfully answers back. To end off the story, she suggests if the two of them ever settled down and had a family, she'd want a baby girl named "Alfimi", after her clone.
- As an extension of this, if certain conditions are met in Original Generation 2, Excellen tweaks the "family" dialogue a bit: she instead wants twin daughters, to which Kyosuke correctly guesses one will be named "Alfimi" and the other "Lemon", after her Alternate Universe counterpart.
- At the epilogue of the Second Original Generation, likely as a Call Back to the above, after all their friendship and efforts fighting together, the ATX Team swear to find and resolve Ariel Org's longevity problem. Excellen chippers in with "Isn't that great, Kyosuke? Ariel can be our daughter!". Kyosuke just smiles at the remark.
- In the epilogue of Dark Prison, Shu Shirakawa only has two words to Al, Selena, Elma, and Yong Gebana: "Thank you."