- Special Deluxe Golden Delicious High Power Magnum Borot PUUUUUUNCH!!! *miss*
- Boss Borot is the staple CMOF of SRW, although his subsequent appearances make him quite the Lethal Joke Character. Observe his Borot Dynamic Special, where he throws everything including the kitchen sink at his opponent.
- When he appears as part of the Mazinkaiser series, he is a legitimate force to be reckoned with, but still has some silly attacks (Borot Hip Attack, anyone?). His Shin Mazinger incarnation, however, is when he truly drops the Joke Character status and becomes full-on badass.
- The Xabungle characters, of course. The picture of a melon replaceing Jiron's head like in the show in Alpha Gaiden, is one of the funniest thing in the series.
- Also from Alpha Gaiden, when Kosuke and Uso ask Kid and Bowie how the Braiger is able to change size, they have no idea. But then their child assistants, Shin and Mei, show up and are able to explain it, though their elders still don't understand. But Kosuke and Usso do, and are even able to discuss it on a theoretical level. Cue a slight Jaw Drop from Kid and...
Bowie: Christ almighty... Kids these days are something else, huh?
- Anytime Sousuke Sagara breaks out the Bonta-kun is going to be funny, with the scene from Super Robot Wars W being one long level of total awesome and laughing your ass off at the same time.
- The entirety of the "doing the monkey" scene from Overman King Gainer in Super Robot Wars Z. When Gainer confesses his love during an already hilarious scene, everyone gets in on the act, from Kei declaring his undying love for every female character in the entire game world to Jiron confessing his love of...lizard stew. Also in that same scene, Epic Fail mixed with Oblivious to Love: when egged on by Lunamaria to do like-wise, Shinn Asuka declares his desire to defend peace and not his love for her. Comically Missing the Point taken Up to Eleven.
- Masaki Andoh's notoriously crappy No Sense of Direction is insane! In Super Robot Wars Original Generation, he gets lost aboard the Hagane... DURING A GUIDED TOUR! In Super Robot Wars Alpha, he gets so lost that the Gundam Wing cast is forced to hunt him using the ZERO SYSTEM!
- In one of the early scenarios of Z2, Celestial Being decides to stage an intervention, only to find that Dancougar Nova has gotten there and put an end to the battle before they arrived.
Lockon: Setsuna, Look at all the Gundams we got now
Setsuna: ...They look like Gundams but..
Setsuna: I want to be Gundam like them as well
Heero: Then together we shall become Gundam, Setsuna.
Kira: Only through understanding can we all become Gundam
Shinn: ...Will I become Gundam?
Luna: Not you too...
- On one stage of Alpha Gaiden, Loran and Milia bring out their mechs to do laundry since the Argamma's washing machines are broken. And then Kouji brings out the Mazinger Z to dry it with Breast Fire. One of the girls comments that he "would make a good bride," but he manages to scorch some of the laundry. Perhaps it's just as well that no one ever tries to make clothes for the Valsione or Angelg.
- Incidentally, having Milia pilot an Armored Valkyrie will break the game since she has to transform from Fighter to Battloid in the cutscene.
- Badass he may be in the current OG Saga, Axel Almer HAS his share of funny... when he's Ahoseru in SRW Advance. Some of his funny moments include:
Kazuya: DAAAIIIIIIMOOOSSSSSSSS!!!Gai Daigoji: ASSSTTEEVALLLISSSSS!!!!
- When snooping on Kazuya Ryuuzaki and Erika coping to each other, he instantly blares that he and Erika makes a better couple, since they're both amnesiac, and "An amnesiac couple would be better". Cue to Kouji punching him and telling him to shut up.
- When the Dragonar team was about to leave, Ken gets to have a good bye wave from his girlfriend Linda, his buddies Tapp and Light ponders on how nice it is to have a friend (read:girlfriend) wave good bye on departure... Cue to Axel waving both of them good bye, promptly disgusting both Tapp and Light, thinking that Axel is gay.
- On the subject of Advance...
- The characters lampshadeing the fact that Uso and Garrod seem to attract Shotacons in Alpha Gaiden. The fact that it's Judau of all people who starts this makes it even funnier.
- In Super Robot Wars Judgment before the showdown with Master Asia:
Yurika: Gundam fight all set. Ready, GO!
- This is especially hilarious when you keep in mind that J focuses mainly on Real Robot Genre shows. It's even funnier if you picture Yurika throwing off her captain's uniform to reveal a referee suit.
- Shin Super Robot Wars:
- It turns out that what Lu Cain was after was in the university database, which Ryusei plays off as just minor breaking-and-entering. Once again, Rai lambasts Ryusei's foolishness, and when Sanshiro weakly agrees, the dialogue awkwardly comes out that Ryusei has implied that Rai prefers men. No excuse can save Ryusei from a severe verbal bout.
- When you take down the first enemy in an Earth Route Scenario, the Skullrook uses a Spirit Command! Of course, Zuhl's "galactic" genius is not matched by his assistant, who rapidly starts pushing the wrong buttons. After a while of this (culminating in Tekagen), Zuhl furiously orders his subordinate not to use any more Spirit Commands, to Ryusei's vast amusement.
- Boss is about the only one whose machine wasn't somehow handed down by the family, but Kouji observes that the Boss Borot is mainly just in the way. Boss takes umbrage at this, but with his lackeys in tow he plans to one day build the Boss Borot into one hell of a machine. Later on, Mucha shows up piloting the Borot, claiming that he's taken it without telling Boss, entitled by all the hard work he put in. He's not too worried about reprisals from Boz, who is unlikely to be able to follow all the way to space, and has even installed a Map Weapon! It also turns out that the Boss Borot's map weapon, though powerful, is totally impossible to aim.