2rd Super Robot Wars Z: Hakai-hen / Saisei-hen
- Shinn and Kamille seeing eachother again since after the last game in a battlefield is pretty sweet. Shinn is happier then you would usually see him, and both their love interests have to tell them to calm down and get back to the fight.
- In Saisei-hen, if you have enough Zero points, Banjo and Roger will prevent the tragic death of Shirley in the Code Geass story, arriving just in time to prevent Rolo from killing her.
- Additionally, Roger will reveal to Lelouch that he knows he's Zero, and later, Lelouch will reveal this to Chirico. In combination with Shirley's survival and the support of his allies (Heero also knows) even with them knowing his identity, Lelouch is much happier in this version.
- You'll be allowed to choose whether or not the Black Knights betray Lelouch/Zero when Schneizel reveals Zero's true identity. Having them stay with Lelouch results in the Zero Requiem never happening, meaning that the Britannian conflict or at least the conflict of Code Geass end with Schneizel's defeat at Mt. Fuji. One of the good things that comes out of this is Rolo's survival and the reveal that Euphemia survived because Schneizel saved her. Unfortunately, Jigoku-hen would reveal that this alternate route is non-canon.
3rd Super Robot Wars Z: Jigoku-hen
- Noriko Takaya and Simon teach the EVA kids about hard work and guts. Shinji calls them Coach and Big Bro and they both almost burst with hotblood and happiness. The crowning moment within the crowning moment is Noriko launching into a hot-blooded scream... and Rei following suit. For Rei to do that should make every EVA fan drop their jaw and then aww.
- Before Scenario 19, Mikono delivers a pile of support for Shinji before the battle, including handmade lunches by Kouji Kabuto and Alto Saotome, Riddhe Marcenas's good-luck charm, and a "How to Snipe Eldritch Abominations" cheat sheet by Kurz Weber and Michael Blanc.
- Shinn finally makes his peace with Cagalli and the nation of Orb and is able to take pride in calling Orb his homeland. He even has Kamille and Hibiki help him rush repairs to the Destiny so he can take off on his own to be first on the scene to assist it when Geminius troops raid it. Likewise even though Kira had been helping managing Plant thus far he immediately dropped what he was doing and ran to get Strike Freedom and deploy to Orb the instant he heard it and Cagalli was in danger. Athrun also nearly did the same but Kira convinced him that one of them should be there to guard Lacus.
Kira: Let's go, Shinn!!Shinn: Roger!!
- Shinn and Kira relationship has gone even better and is explored in one of DLC stage. Both Shinn and Kira swear to watch each other back in place of Lunamaria and Athrun, It's very heartwarming considering what happened between them back then.
- When Sousuke's in his funk about being taking off Kaname's bodyguard duties he starts acting reckless in combat, which Suzaku immediately notices and recognizes from his DeathSeeker days. When Sousuke foolishly goes to attack Gates and is overpowered, Suzaku flies in to shield him, and proceeds to tell him his story which sets Sousuke on the path to getting his act back together.
- Char fulfilling his promise not to drop Axis, something he's already vowed to do all the way back in the first Z game. Even when Full Frontal does it anyway, Char prepared for it, uniting the entire world against Neo Zeon. Even pushing back Axis itself was heartwarming, as Z-Blue joins Amuro in pushing back the meteor, and everyone uses their special abilities and powers and simply their combined will to push back the meteor. All the while, their friends and family are silently cheering them on back home on earth!
- Shortly before the final battle, everyone has 3 days to visit friends family etc and say their goodbyes and get their business in order before heading off to face the Antispiral. So we get to see Alto going to see Sheryl and Ranka, Kira calling Athrun and Lacus on Plant, Amuro and Char sharing a drink, the Aquarion Evol couples finally getting some alone time, etc. All except for Noriko. She's all alone. As far as she's aware, all of her friends have been dead for thousands of years. Then it's revealed that everyone else cut their short leave short just to go spend some time with her, because they all realized that.
3rd Super Robot Wars Z: Tengoku-hen
- During a save-game skit, Noriko and Nono get to play with the former's action figure collection, which is quite adorable.
- Brera becomes much kinder due to his Character Development, as the Z Saga uses both the TV Series and Movie versions of his characters, having him start of as a Jerkass as TV!Brera, but gradually develops him into a nicer person as Movie!Brera. As such, he acknowledges Alto as his friend and eventually takes back his "I don't entrust Ranka to you" statement.
- Chirico temporarily entrusted Sousuke with the piece of equipment he literally sleeps with. This is important because he views Sousuke as true comrade. Also, the Magnum came in handy during the Full Metal Panic! climax.
- AG Gives Z-Blue 1500 Z-Chips and Marida gets ice cream if the player unlocks the conditions for saving her.
- Everyone cheering on Z-BLUE during the FinalBoss battle. This gets their hopes up. As well as being a CallBack to the plan to stop Axis in ''Jigoku-hen''.
- The ending has several moments. Namely when the characters are in a limbo waiting to return to their worlds. Many characters make peace with each other, such as the Sphere Users, which include those previously dead. And even Advent makes peace with Hibiki before passing on. Also EVERY ONE of the series featured, including the originals, has a heart warming scene where they are in their own world.
- The fact that Kei gets to say the last voiced line in the game, and by extension the entire Z saga, since he personally started the entire mess after all in a meta way.
Kei Katsuragi: " And now, everything will end.. and a new pluralised world will begin!"