Heartwarming: Super Mario World
- The ending where the Yoshis are free and Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach can enjoy their vacation in Dinosaur Land in peace.
- And after you beat the remake, this becomes the default cutscene everytime you boot up the game.
- The game thanks you for playing.
- Not only that, but every enemy in the game gets name-checked and a brief moment to shine, as if to say "Thank you for being a part of this game, bad guys!"
- The cave people welcoming back the Mario Bros. at the end of "The Wheel Thing".
- Mario hugging Yoshi during Dome City's circus in "Send in the Clown".
- Mario and Yoshi reassuring Luigi with a pep talk in "Gopher Bash".
- Oogtar helping Yoshi fend off Hip and Hop in "A Little Learning". Shows he really does care for his friend and is willing to get in trouble for doing so.
- The ending to "Mama Luigi", a fitting finale for the cartoons as a whole.