Funny: Super Mario World
- There's one cutscene where Mario sets off the detonator after beating Roy Koopa in the fifth castle, only to see the castle not blow up. He goes to take a look at it... and then the castle blows up right in his face.
- His expression is priceless.
- In the All-Star version, Luigi gets an even better one- He just looks at the player with a deadpan expression.
- His expression is priceless.
- In a similar vein, after beating Ludwig von Koopa in the fourth castle, Mario sets off the detonator to blow up the castle... only for the castle to launch into the air like a rocket and impact against a nearby hill... which then wears a bandage where the castle hit for the rest of the game.
- "Mama Luigi" provides several:
Luigi: Well, like they say in Brooklyn, early to bed, early to catch the worm...Or is it the bagel?Yoshi: Mmmmm. Worm's good.
Baby Yoshi: [jumps into Luigi's arms and licks his cheek] Mama Luigi!Luigi: Cool it, caterpillar breath! I'm not youróMario: Mama? Mama Luigi?! AHAHAHAHAHA!
- Yoshi becomes attached to Luigi:
Mario: Now I know how a meatball feels!Baby Yoshi: [spits Mario out] Ueagh, Yoshi no like meatballs!
- After Yoshi eats Mario:
Mario: You didn't tell me you was bringing a secret weapon, Luigi!Luigi: That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! [Whiz]
- There's also this unforgettable exchange.
- "Fire Sale": Kootie Pie asks Mama Fireplant if she's been putting on weight.
- At the end, Kootie Pie becomes so cold, she cries ice cubes.
- "The Wheel Thing":
Kooky: Fasten your seat belt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
Koopa: What seat belt?
Koopa: Any more bright ideas?
Kooky: Uh... fasten your seat belt?
- "Send in the Clown":
Koopa: A circus isn't a circus without a dinosaur-taming act!
Mario: Uh, how about a chipmunk-taming act instead?
- Also, Big Mouth being terrorized by the clowns during the performance.
- "Ghosts 'R' Us:" The Running Gag of everyone forgetting Wizardheimer's name.
- "The Night Before Cave Christmas:" Oogtar and Yoshi arguing over the barbecue mammoth rib.
- "A Little Learning": The way Hip says, "This is a volcano."
Toadstool: No school tomorrow, boys!
- Toadstool punishes Hip and Hop:
Hop: You mean it's a holiday?
Mario: A little bed warming for Papa Koopa!
- Mario and Luigi redirect the lava from Hip's volcano into Koopa's bedroom:
Koopa: Hip! Hop! Get me out of here! Iíll send you to school! Gladly!
- The infamous scene from "Rock TV" where Luigi reminds Mario of "the trouble we got into with that 'Speak to Santa' hotline", complete with flashback:
Mario: Amount due: One thousand, two hundred, ninety-five dollars and thirty-one cents!! (faints)
- "Born to Ride": While being taught graffiti by the Dino Riders, Yoshi paints a smiley face on a cave person's house. This exchange says it all.
Rockman: Yoshi wimp!
Lulu: Yoshi no wimp, Yoshi mega wimp!
- "Gopher Bash":
Luigi: Well, since you ate the whole thing, now you can do the hoe thing!
- Earlier in the episode, when Cheatsy is singing his Villain Song, the Mario brothers and Yoshi get rid of all the Monty Moles when he's not looking, and they end up being the ones singing the final chorus. It's only after the song's over that Cheatsy sees what happened, leading to a Wild Take. Mario's nonchalant smile and wave when Cheatsy sees them is what really sells it.
- "The Yoshi Shuffle" contained a very humorous moment involving Big Mouth introducing the sporting event. He goes on for way too long until...
Bully: AAAAHHH SHUT UP! We'll never get started!