- Spraying any of the NPC characters. They'll yell something like "NOOOOOO!!!" and a string of random angry gibberish. Except for the Nokis, the Sunflowers and Peach; the Nokis just retreat into their shells, and the sunflowers mumble gibberish that sounds like "Oh, I'm loving it!" Peach just blocks the spray with her umbrella, and the biggest sunflower giggles an adorable sound like "lo-wanny-hee-hee-hah!"
- Talk to Toadsworth. Sometimes he'll just scream what can only be described as "YABLABBABLABBA!". He also makes this sound when you spray him (after he spins around and almost loses his balance). He actually remembers this gibberish in Mario Party 7.
- The boss fight music tracks are either this or the Most Annoying Sound. They make use of rather whimsical instruments that either intentionally make a farce out of the battle or simply grate on your eardrums.
- Even though Peach is clearly not Bowser Jr.'s mother, it's kind of funny and heavily disturbing that she was considering the possibility of that happening.
- The game's commercial. It's so hilarious and cheesy to watch.
- When you talk to the hotel manager in episode 5 of Sirena Beach, he explains the problem, and then asks if he can "trick you - I mean let you in".
- When you beat Eely-Mouth in Noki Bay, FLUDD makes this statement:
FLUDD: Remember to take proper care of your teeth!