- Urf Day. Following the huge success of Warwick's Urf the Manatee skin, Riot donated the proceeds they had received during April Fools' to an organization devoted to the preservation of manatees.
- In the wake of the tragic 2011 earthquake and tsunami that devastated Japan, Riot put Akali and her Nurse skin on sale and donated all proceeds from the sale of both to the American Red Cross to aid with the relief efforts. At the end of the event over 50,000 summoners had contributed and Riot made a donation of over $160,000!
- The story of Joe, a Ewing's Sarcoma patient who was invited to tour Riot through the Make-a-Wish Foundation. Riot then put Joe's favorite skin, Jaximus, on sale, with all proceeds going to Make-a-Wish. When Joe passed away, Jaximus got a unique new line. "Here's to you, kid!"
- Riot artist IronStylus was tasked with designing a female tank champion. He needed a strong woman to base her on... so he asked his wife to be the model. He later admitted Leona's default art is more or less an unaltered portrait of his wife, just with her hair and eyes colored orange.
- Reginald: Fear of Failure features Team Solomid's captain Andy "Reginald" Dinh and his tale of going from a troubled schoolkid to the leader of one of America's biggest teams. It's really inspiring and almost goes into Tear Jerker in a few parts.
"There's always gonna be that bad guy, and I don't mind being it."