- Needles Kane's ending in the first game, where he's given the chance to wish for anything in the world: Money, women, power. What does Needles wish for? A paper bag.
- Not just ANY paper bag. He wishes for CRAZY HAROLD, THE WACKY LUNCH SACK!
- Guess Calypso couldn't find a way to warp that wish.
- Any time Calypso received a wish too warped in itself. Hammerhead in the first game wished for TIRES.
- In their Lost ending, Hammerhead's drivers (Jeff and Mike) don't even have a wish by the time they pull in, and are utterly baffled that there actually was a prize at the end. When Calypso says they can wish for whatever they desire, the two start to gawk at Calypso's Stripperiffic Bodyguard Babes as the "Twisted Metal" main theme starts blaring...
Calypso: You are aware, that as victors, I shall grant you anything you ask for.Mike: Well, so do we!
- And shortly before that happened:
- The "Lost Ending" version of Thumper's ending in the first game. Thumper's driver wants to save his girlfriend from a rival ganglord. Calypso has the ganglord tied to a chair and the girl, unharmed, standing by. He also has a gun in hand, and offers it to the driver... The driver refuses to shoot, walking away with his girlfriend. Calypso blinks, and then mutters, "That was anticlimatic," before putting the gun to the ganglord's head himself.
- Axel's ending in Head-On; a mad scientist bound him to his old car, and forced him to enter Twisted Metal as payback for replacing the arms and legs Axel tore off in his ending in II. Axel was supposed to give his wish to the scientist, but after seeing all of the death and destruction caused by the contest, decides against it. Realizing what's happening, Dr. Zeemu shocks Axel, causing his wish to come out as, "I wish for Peace-AHHH!"
Calypso: Peace-ahh? Pizza! Your wish is my command!
- During the second phase of Sweet Tooth's Carnival of Carnage in the reboot, you are put into a giant pinball machine full of Monster Clowns with chainsaws and cartoon bombs. One bomb-toting clown you can summon looks and sounds a lot like Needle's midget minion from Twisted Metal 4. You ram him with your car, and use him to blow up a large clown head blocking your path.
- No-Face's ending has some very amusing Black Comedy with how he gets Revenge on Dr. Hatch. Having the Back-Alley Doctor Bound and Gagged was a given, but having him hogtied to a boxing bag? Then Calypso giving a "special bonus" of a Red Boxing Glove with claws made of Hatch's surgical instruments? And then having No-Face's well-deserved Extreme Mêlée Revenge Smash to Black with a boxing bell ringing?! This was Cool and Unusual Punishment taken to the max, complete with the king of all Quips to Black.
- Minion's ending in 2. Especially Calypso's childish and frightened begging as Minion throws him into Hell.
- Shadow's ending in Head-On. One of the few times Calypso doesn't even try to screw over the winner for once (though he did try to suggest Mortimer to wish for killing the kids who woke him up), he actually complies with Mortimer's request and sends him back to sleep in his grave. How, you ask? By reading him a bedtime story about his victory while he's lying in his coffin with a teddy bear, complete with kindergarten-style crayon drawings!
- Black's ending in...Black. He enters Calypso's room, angrily growling Calypso's name, and wondering where he went... only for Calypso to be absent, having left behind a bomb and a post-it note saying "Screw you! Love, Calypso.". Cue Stuff Blowing Up... and then a moment equally Awesome as it is hilarious, as Black just gets back up, and jumps back into Manslaughter to presumably keep chasing after Calypso.