- When Beck and Cutler are fighting Paige at the docks, they throw their discs to cut the lines of the shipping container they're riding. When the discs come back, they catch each others' discs, leading to an awkward moment where they have to trade back mid-battle.
- Zed booting Hopper out of the car in "The Reward".
- Paige making Pavel smack his face into a windshield during "Scars, Part 1".
- The Disney XD previews for the next episode that air during the credits frequently turn Beck into the Butt Monkey.
- "Grounded". Beck's reaction to Tesler bringing a BFG to their fight.
- Beck and Tron observe the graffiti artists' work in "Tagged."
Beck: My fanclub strikes again.Tron: You mean MY fanclub.
- Beck insists to Tron that his meeting up with Paige in "Rendezvous" is not a date, but merely him gathering intel on the enemy. He does this whilst checking his reflection to make sure his hair is presentable. Tron naturally, doesn't buy it for a second. The entire dialogue is just hilarious:
Beck: This isn't what it looks like. I was just... gauging my opponent.
Tron: And what did you learn?
Beck: That she wants to kill me.
Tron: Then you probably shouldn't have agreed to go on that 'date' with her.
Beck: It's not a date. Paige is a commander in the enemy's army, I'm gathering intel. (Beat) For the good of the Uprising.
Tron: Your hair looks fine. It's your stance that's all over the place.
Beck: I'm not trying to recruit Paige because I like her!
Tron: Since when were you recruiting her? I thought you were just gathering intel?
Paige: Bet this is your first time taking a nose dive out of a helicopter.
- After that, on their first date, there's this.
Beck: *Aside Glance* note
- On their second date, Paige tried to show off to Beck with how quick she's learning to play pool. She ends up sending the white ball out the table and into another player's white ball. And then she playfully blames it on Beck.
- It's Black Comedy to a degree, but when Mara tells Zed the renegade should walk in and say he killed Able himself, Beck chooses that exact moment to walk in and announce his opinion.