Funny: Totally Spies!
- In I Want My Mummy, the girls are given a super-powered shovel for one of their missions. The minute Clover turns it on it spins out of control and out into the desert. Turns into a Brick Joke when the shovel actually comes back during the fight with the Big Bad, and Clover actually greets it with "hello, old friend!" After the shovel's done its duty, Clover lets it go free again, saying "be free, old friend!"
- And from the same episode, Alex's "Easter Bunny" dialogue when the girls are briefed, which is too funny to spoil. The other girls' reactions also settle it.
- From "The Fugitives", part of Sam's disguise falls off when they investigate the bank that their evil look-alikes robbed, leading to a guard telling her "Uh, sir, you forgot your… mustache?!"
- "Passion Patties" has quite a few.
Clover: Try ''this'' on for size!
- Jerry orders the girls to send in as many cookies as they can for further investigating.
- Clover having difficulty putting her seat belt on over her newly fattened body; after succeeding she rubs her stomach with a content smile on her face... until her butt sinks into the cushion she was sitting on.
- The girls taking out some guards at the cookie factory by rolling the fattened-up Clover down the stairs.
- "It's not 'yummy', it's Death by Cookie!"
- Clover putting her body to good use in a sumo match against one of the mooks.
- The girls call Jerry for help while he's visiting his mother, who thinks he's a hotel manager.
Mother: Were you talking to your wallet, Jerry?Jerry: (frantically) No, I told you, only one mint per pillow!
- Terrence, after breaking out most of the earlier villains, brings them to form an organization he calls "The League Aiming to Menace and Overthrow Spies", and Tim Scam points out that acronym spells "L.A.M.O.S". Terrance, having already made an enormous amount of merchandise, reluctantly keeps the name, and after seeing some terrible revenge plot by the other villains, admits that it's probably appropriate.
- Sam acting like a kid in "Child's Play" after she falls victim to one of Vladimir's toys.
- The entirety of "The Dusk of Dawn". Highlights include:
- Alex taking Clover saying that the only way to get her and Sam [to the movies] is to carry them there a little too literally.
- The movie characters Fish out of Water moments in Beverly Hills (this troper never gets tired of "Hey, Buddy! Get away from my car!").
- Sam's would-be bad-boyfriend freaking out and jumping in her arms...over a mouse!
- The entirety of "Dental? More like Mental!" Including, at his interview, Jerry remarks that he finds it baffling that Alex is afraid of the dentist. Then Gladis tells him that it's time for his checkup.
- Mandy says that she'll be winning the costume contest over the girls in "Stuck In The Middle Ages With You" leading to the following exchange.
Clover: *scoffs* "Not with that costume you won't."Mandy: "Excuse me?! What costume?"Clover: "Oh? Aren't you dressed as a wannabee teen queen today? Or were they having a sale on 'so two years ago' at the mall?"Mandy gets an angry look on her face and we see a shot of Clover and Mandy playing a game and Clover winning a point over Mandy.
- The evil guy tries to kiss Clover and declares she'll become his queen and Clover acts repulsed saying "Ew! Okay, now you're starting to get all kinds of creepy!"
- In "Matchmaker" Clover is undercover to look into Glittery Snit jewelry store for her mission when Eugene's giant of a mother appears. Eugene looks terrified and Clover backs up in alarm when the woman glares at her. She then screams at Clover "Buy something or get out!" Clover replies "Yes sir!" and then runs out screaming.
- Clover gets Eugene's mother to punish him at the end and in reply Eugene lets out a Big "NO!".