Funny: Totally Spies!
- In I Want My Mummy, the girls are given a super-powered shovel for one of their missions. The minute Clover turns it on it spins out of control and out into the desert. Turns into a Brick Joke when the shovel actually comes back during the fight with the Big Bad, and Clover actually greets it with "hello, old friend!" After the shovel's done its duty, Clover lets it go free again, saying "be free, old friend!"
- And from the same episode, Alex's "Easter Bunny" dialogue when the girls are briefed, which is too funny to spoil. The other girls' reactions also settle it.
- From "The Fugitives", part of Sam's disguise falls off when they investigate the bank that their evil look-alikes robbed, leading to a guard telling her "Uh, sir, you forgot your… mustache?!"
- "Passion Patties" has quite a few.
Clover: Try ''this'' on for size!
- Jerry orders the girls to send in as many cookies as they can for further investigating.
- Clover having difficulty putting her seat belt on over her newly fattened body; after succeeding she rubs her stomach with a content smile on her face... until her butt sinks into the cushion she was sitting on.
- The girls taking out some guards at the cookie factory by rolling the fattened-up Clover down the stairs.
- "It's not 'yummy', it's Death by Cookie!"
- Clover putting her body to good use in a sumo match against one of the mooks.
- The girls call Jerry for help while he's visiting his mother, who thinks he's a hotel manager.
Mother: Were you talking to your wallet, Jerry?Jerry: (frantically) No, I told you, only one mint per pillow!
- Terrance, after breaking out most of the earlier villains, brings them to form an organization he calls "The League Aiming to Menace and Overthrow Spies", and Tim Scam points out that acronym spells "L.A.M.O.S". Terrance, having already made an enormous amount of merchandise, reluctantly keeps the name, and after seeing some terrible revenge plot by the other villains, admits that it's probably appropriate.
- The entirety of "The Dusk of Dawn". Highlights include:
- Alex taking Clover saying that the only way to get her and Sam [to the movies] is to carry them there a little too literally.
- The movie characters Fish out of Water moments in Beverly Hills (this troper never gets tired of "Hey, Buddy! Get away from my car!").
- Sam's would-be bad-boyfriend freaking out and jumping in her arms...over a mouse!
- "Dental? More like Mental!" All of it.