- One from 3.
Captain Tailor remarking on leaving the player and Co. behind: "... If it comes to that; dig a deep hole and hide yourselves in it. I'm sure I'll be back for you."
Dominic "Gunner" Paine
: "I'll dig him a hole. Dig it and throw his a---
MFB: "Let's try not to make things any worse, all right, Gunner?"
- And one regarding the mission to take what's left from the Black Hammer's wreckage.
Alan: Keith made it?! How close? Can we get him to drop some LRMs on the convoy for us?
Gunner: Tech check, Alan. None of us are outfitted with TAG equipment. Without it, Keith's missiles are about as accurate as the mobile field base in predicting Clanner moves. No offense.
MFB: None-taken, Gunner. I appreciate the vote of confidence.
- From the Pirate's Moon expansion, the word "dysfunctional" doesn't even begin to describe the "New Belt" pirate lance...
Scourge: This is a surgical strike, not a chainsaw massacre. GET ME!? Stick to their power source for now...
Radcliff: Jeeze! I get a little leave off and I get the lance leader FROM HELL!
Scourge: Stow it Radcliff, you ain't even close to hell yet... don't make me rush your trip!
- Lest we forget Duncan Fisher's "off the wall" commentary from 4: Mercenaries... From blatant "Madden style" stating of the obvious...
Duncan Fisher: When the reactor goes, that's USUALLY a sign you've taken too much damage!
- To possibly serious relationship issues...
Duncan Fisher: Look at them go! Man I love this game. It has my favorite things! 'Mechs, big guns, and a whole lot of explosions. You know my wife sometimes looks at me strangely. "Duncan," she says "there's more to life than Solaris." Frankly, it's like she speaks another language. I mean, the words make sense individually, but put them together and it's complete nonsense.
- And we are only scratching the surface
Duncan Fisher: Couple of years ago, the post season matches got extended two months. I think it was to keep Solaris addicts like me happy, heh, or to make Solaris widows more miserable.
Duncan Fisher: Whoa! That kid was on fire down there! Of course, now he's literally on fire!
- It gets even BETTER when you listen to the bloopers.
George Ledoux: "Take them out of an Atlas and stick 'em in a Camaro, I bet they'll learn a lot about humility!" We should put that in there, see if anyone notices. "I have no weapons! *explosion noises*".
- Also in Mercenaries, your mech will sometimes do the monkey after a successful match. Yes, your mech can dance.
- During the Community Warfare Beta for MechWarrior Online, a strange little incident occurred on the week of January 11th, 2015, when the Free Worlds League/House Marik took over the Draconis Combine/House Kurita planet of Moore. How is it strange? That's because it shouldn't be possible as FWL is sperated from the DC by House Davion one side, and Steiner on the other, and in Community Warfare, attacks only go along your faction's borders. The FWL attacked anyways, took it over, absolutely stunning House Kurita, as they thought it was originally their Galactic Eastward neighbors of Steiner attacking them, only to see a faction that shouldn't even be there now holding a part of space. The sheer audacity, and hilarity caused by this Good Bad Bug started this thread as everyone tries to make sense as to what happened.
- Even better, The Kurita forces decided to not take back Moore, and now have declared Moore a Marik Embassy, as Marik declared they'd use Moore as a staging point to help Kurita attack Steiner, and pending a deal with Kurita, take over planets northward to begin attacking Clan held Territories. Players from both sides have also joked they'll exchange traditional dishes of each faction with each other, with Kurita promising Sushi, and Marik promising variously cooked bacon.
- From Online, as the fans finally are getting the infamous Urbanmech. Yes the "R 2 D 2"/ "Trashcan" looking Light mech that moves slower than even Assault mechs (Average speed is a pedantic 32.4 KPH. Most Assaults start at 48 KPH), but mounts (depending on variant) as stock, either an LBX-10, AC/10, or AC/20. What makes it particularly hilarious, is that for the collectors edition pre-order paint scheme concept art, is what's written on the mech itself, using a variety of internet memes, particular from the fans.
LBX-10 Barrel: "Say that to my face Clanner, not at range, and see what happens!"
Hip/Waist joint: "They called me Slow. ONCE"
Right Leg: "GO TIME!"
Left Leg: "Clan Mechs? Everywhere? GOOD!"