- "Our Very First Show":
Jesse: Hey, SHUT UP!!!!
- "Our Very First Night":
DJ: No monsters. No witches. That story was very scary.
Steph: (gives Danny a bunch of fairy tale books) Study these storybooks. We'll talk about them in the morning.
Danny: Okay, who wants Puddleduck and the Quack Quack Gang?
Joey and Jesse: Read it.
- "We'll settle this the only true way. Ready, go!"
Danny: I'm sorry, Jesse!
Jesse: What do you mean "I'm sorry, Jesse"? What about "I'm sorry, Joey" or "I'm sorry, Danny"?
- Joey and Jesse's argument over whether comedy or music is more important.
- In "Danny's Home", Joey tries to sneak back inside. When he passes a Santa ornament...
Jesse: Ho ho ho. [Jesse comes from behind the Santa] It's your last Christmas. Wanna tell Santa what kind of tombstone you want?
- Jesse is calling Joey to get home.
Jesse: "Chill out, babe"? Listen you, I created you, I can destroy— Hello? Hello! I never taught him "chill out".
- Danny sees Joey as a tough biker.
Shut up, punk. Danny:
Joey, you make Michael Jackson
- The scene from "Knock Yourself Out" in the first season where Jesse tries to bring the snacks.
- Danny trying to speak to the camera, but the boxer and his trainer/manager keeps blocking him.
- "Let's talk about strategy." (the boxer lifts him up) "Forget about strategy!"
- "She left me? And sold the movie rights?"
- "We'll be back after this word from... anybody but me."
- At the beginning of "Jesse's Girl", Jesse tries to bash Joey's head with a bat. He denies this, claiming he heard a burglar break in.
Jesse: I thought I heard a prowler.
Joey: Can't we let bygones be bygones?
Jesse: Okay. Bye, you're gone.
- While Jesse's waiting for his student:
Jesse: [playing his guitar] She's a la-dy. No. She's a wo-man. No! She's a mu-cha-cha. [stops] Maybe she's a man.
- "Sisterly Love"
- "Jealous!" "Thief!" "Jealous!" "Thief!"
- "Stephanie Anne Judith." "Donna Jo Margaret."
- DJ using the exercise bicycle while still angry at Steph. She's using it really fast.
"I know what you're gonna say. I'm wrong, you're right, I don't care!"
- "A Pox in Our House"
Joey: Where the heck is a pen when you need one?
[Steph throws a pen from her hiding place. Joey spots it and picks it up.]
- Steph tries to sneak out, but then Jesse catches her. Steph changes her voice to a high squeak and pretends to be a "friend named Carol".
Steph: (normal voice)
Uncle Jesse, you have the chicken pox too? Jesse:
Whatcha say, Carol
? Steph: (back to squeaky voice)
I mean, Mr. Uncle. I mean, Uncle Cochran. I mean, Jesse... Mister. I mean, I... I... I... (reverts to her normal voice)
I can't take it anymore! (removing her sunglasses and detective hat)
It's me, Stephanie! Jesse: Unbelievable! Stephanie Tan-- I could have sworn it was Lauren Bacall!
- In "Mad Money", Danny tells Jesse, who plans to go on stage as an Elvis impersonator, the family won't laugh at him. Joey comes, looks at Jesse, and walks out laughing.
- "The Return of Grandma"
- As they were leaving to go shopping:
Danny: (opens the door) How many times do I have to tell you, make a tinkle before you leave the house!
[Joey runs back inside]
- Danny's mother comes home.
- "I guess you had to find out sooner or later. My name is Joey and I'm a time dyslexic."
- "Don't listen to them, mom. You can cook anything you want."
- In "Tanner Island", when they see their boat floating away.
Danny: [runs towards the water] Come back!
[Jesse follows him]
Becky: You'll never catch that boat!
Jesse: I don't wanna catch the boat! I wanna catch Danny!
- The Clipboard of Fun keeps coming back to shore.
- When Jesse and Joey find Danny just rubbing suds around at the sink in "Back to School Blues":
Jesse: Joey, it's finally happened. He's cleaning liquid soap.
Danny: Don't be silly, I am just cleaning my rubber gloves.
Joey: Danny, there is no shame in therapy.
- At the end of an episode that aired around Halloween 1989, D.J. and Stephanie have made up after the sibling conflict of the week. What's funny is they're dressed in certain costumes for a party, and when Danny sees them embracing he says: "Awwww, Batman hugging the Joker! Now that's the way the movie should have ended!"
- And before that they pretend to make up by hugging in front of him. When he finds out that it wasn't real, he's outraged.
Danny: "A fake hug? In my house?"
- "Living with Michelle is like a Nightmare on Sesame Street."
- After Steph decides to leave DJ alone, DJ was on the phone until Steph comes back and takes it, leaving her with only the handset.
- In the episode "Joey & Stacy and ... Oh, Yeah, Jesse," when Comet chewed up everything he saw:
Kimmy: Mr. Tanner, have you ever considered obedience school?
Danny: Yes, and tell your parents I'm willing to pay half!
- Also doubles as a CMOA based on audience reaction.
- In "No More Mr. Dumb Guy", Jesse and an old friend of Becky's arm-wrestle. They noticed the violinists playing their instruments for dramatic effects. The two look at them in confusion, then resume their match.
Get him, Jesse! Get him! [Becky hits his arm]
I mean... how incredibly barbaric!
- "Let me tell you about your pal Shakespeare: anyone who makes men dress up as women, that's where I draw the line!"
Jesse: Admit it! You think I'm stupid, don't you?
Becky: That makes absolutely no sense!
Jesse: Oh, now I'm not making any sense?
Becky: No, now you're being stupid!
- In "Fraternity Reunion":
Danny: I'll have my parole officer call your parole officer.
- The titular kiddie TV show in "Mr. Egghead", especially keyboardist/sidekick Jesse getting annoyed with a nerdy kid in the audience who knows enough to cause trouble. "I heard [the old] Mr. Egghead didn't pay his taxes." "Well, he's on vacation for three-to-five years."
- Quite a bit of "Honey, I Broke the House" is this. For example, Danny's Skewed Priorities.
Danny: (Upon seeing that Joey's car has been driven into the kitchen) Look at this house! Look at this kitchen! I just waxed the floors!
- While "Just Say No Way" is a Very Special Episode, it also has the hilarious "Baby Beluga" B-plot — a G-rated precursor to Peter Griffin's obsession with "Surfin' Bird". Highlights include Joey spouting water whale style and Michelle threatening to cry if they take her tape player away.
- "Greek Week":
Silvio: I am ready to learn the family business. What do you do for job?
Danny: I have a talk show.
Silvio: Well, I will study hard, and when you die, I will take over.
Danny: I will never die.
- Becky and Danny's train wreck of a commercial from "Good News, Bad News".
- "Grab yourself a cup of coffee..." "And a POP TART..."
- "We shot a great commercial. Unfortunately, it took us 24 coffee cups to get it."
- And from that same episode, Michelle playing the shadow game with a very annoyed Stephanie.
Stephanie: Okay, big shot, let's see you handle this. (very quickly) Ipledgeallegiancetotheflagoftheunitedstatesofamericaandtotherepublicforwhichitstandsonenationundergodindivisiblewithlibertyandjusticeforall. Try that!
- After DJ and Kimmy make up:
Steph: Stop, you're killing me!
Michelle: Stop, you're killing me!
Steph: (smirks) Hey Kimmy, wanna play shadow?
Michelle: Hey Kimmy, wanna play shadow?
Kimmy: No way, I hate that game.
Michelle: No way, I hate that game.
Kimmy: I said no!
Michelle: I said no!
- Also the entire episode "Secret Admirer," where Rusty sends a fake love letter to DJ. Hilarity Ensues.
Michelle: Everything went bananas!
- When everyone's thoughts are heard...even Comet's!
Comet: Gee, I hope somebody drops a hamburger.
- "Whoa baby! Jesse has the hots for me? And why not? I'm twice the woman Becky is."
- In the episode "Working Girl", Polite Police Michelle asks Steph if she can have her cupcake. Steph appreciates her politeness, and politely says no.
Michelle: Guess what... (puts the cardboard star on the table) Politeness Week is over! (grabs Steph's cupcake and runs)
Steph: (runs after her) How rude!
- In "A Fish Named Martin" the family is practicing square dancing for the wedding (which Jesse doesn't) and this gem is given:
Danny: Now all join hands and circle right.
Jesse: Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. I'm outta here.
- Michelle asked where babies come from.
) Why don't we go back to square dancing and I'll tell you about it later. [Everyone agrees and left] Michelle:
Hey! I asked you a question! Where do babies come from? I know you know! [marches after them]
- In "The Wedding" (part 1):
- Jesse freaking out about Becky wanting an old-fashioned country wedding, saying "I am not having my wedding on Hee Haw" and proceeding to check her mouth to see if she's snaggletoothed.
- Michelle practices by throwing tissue paper while she goes around the living room as Danny tries to get her to stop as he picks up the tissues but she keeps going.
Danny: Honey, these were trees once.
- Joey tries to talk Jesse out of sky-diving since he's getting married.
Isn't flying with me crazy enough? Jesse:
How about if I do this? (Joey spins the plane around) Jesse:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Don't do that! (hits Joey's head)
- Jesse jumps out of the plane:
Jesse: HAAAVE MEEERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
Joey: Oh my god, he jumped without his... mousse!
(Jesse pulls his parachute. Joey gives him a thumbs up. Jesse slowly descends to the ground.)
Jesse: Did I forget my mousse?
Danny: Nothing's wrong.
Mr. Donaldson: You're lying! I can tell by the way you won't look me in the eye!
Rebecca: Is everything already, Danny?
Danny: Oh, everything's fine. Perfectly fine.
Rebecca: Then why won't you look me in the eye?
Kimmy: These people are getting restless. You guys better lock the exits.
Joey: What are we going to do?
Danny: We gotta tell them something.
Joey: We can't tell them the truth.
Danny: I can't lie in church!
Joey: Neither can I. We'll take them to the parking lot and lie to them there.
Danny: Joey, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Mr. Katsopolis: What's going on?
Mrs. Katsopolis: Where's my baby?
Danny: You see, the truth is, your son's... (noticed the guests are looking at him) Would everybody like to accompany me in the parking lot?
(Everyone stands up. Kimmy barges in.)
Kimmy: Hey, I know why Jesse's late! He's in the slammer!
(everyone murmurs in confusion)
Danny: You can all sit down now.
- And when Becky tried to tell Jesse she was pregnant through a game of Pictionary... and maybe the scene before that.
- During DJ's presentation in "Take My Sister, Please".
[after DJ finished, Danny, Joey, and Jessie talk amongst themselves.]
Joey: Can I see chart #2 again—
Jessie: (pulls Joey back in) Get in here!
Danny: Okay, we've come to a decision.
DJ: Dad, that's so unfair!
Danny: You haven't even heard what I have to say yet.
DJ: Sorry, just a habit.
- The ENTIRETY of "Happy Birthday Babies Part 2", in which Becky goes into labor, is a CMOF, especially when Jesse becomes delirious after having his appendix removed.
Jesse: (Dazed. Singing) Having my baby...
Jesse: (dazed) Thanks, Donny.
Danny: Close enough.
- The adults accidentally leave Michelle and her birthday party guests behind when they head to the hospital, so for a few minutes they're on their own and have some trouble figuring out how to handle the cake. "Anybody allowed to play with matches/knives?" "Nooooooo..."
- Kimmy cheerfully announcing to the entire waiting room that Danny isn't wearing pants under his Dino costume (It Makes Sense in Context).
- In "Play It Again, Jesse", Joey has a stiff neck throughout the episode.
Danny: (Joey is stuck facing up) What are we looking at?
Jesse: (Joey is stuck facing down) Did you lose something?
Joey: Yeah, the use of my neck.
- Steph accidentally spilled mustard on DJ's sweater she's wearing.
Michelle: She's gonna have a cow!
Steph: Tell me something I don't know!
Michelle: Yesterday, I dropped your toothbrush in the toilet.
- Joey got his neck fixed, he just has to not make sudden movements. Then, when Michelle comes wearing DJ's sweater which got shrunk in the washing machine...
Michelle: Look, it fits me!
Joey: (turns his head to the right) What?! Aah, I just threw my neck out again.
Joey (as Woodchuck): Way to go, stupid.
- An airport bar patron noticed Joey is staring at him.
Guy: What are you staring at?
Joey: I'm not staring, I just have a stiff neck.
Guy: Want me to adjust it for you?
Joey: I'll just adjust my chair. (turns his chair around)
- Later, Joey goes to the restroom and walked pass that guy, Joey covers his eyes.
- In "Crushed", Kimmy tries to run to Tommy Page as he was singing to Steph, and DJ grabs her. Later, she asked Tommy to autograph her shoe, and you know what happens next.
- Jesse: (to Danny) Next time you bring a celebrity home, try Angela Lansbury!
- Ginger the chimp spanks Jesse in the rear in "Too Much Monkey Business".
- Kimmy and Steph constantly bicker in "The Devil Made Me Do It".
Are you calling me dumb? Steph:
You're so dumb you don't know how dumb you are. Kimmy: I know how dumb I am
. You're the one who's dumb. Capital D-U-M. Dumb. DJ:
Kimmy, there's a 'B'. Kimmy:
Where?! I hate bees! DJ:
Looks like we have a winner. Steph:
Deej, why are you friends with this
She picked me. She's stuck with you. Steph:
I'm ordering a pizza. This could take months. Kimmy:
Double infinity! Kimmy:
- The look on Good!Michelle's face when Bad!Michelle says "Na na na na..." to her face.
- In the episode "Yours, Mine, and Ours," Jesse and Becky argue about how to raise their twins:
Jesse: These kids were born to be wild!
Becky: Excuse me, they were born to be little gentlemen.
Jesse: That'll make a fine tattoo.
- In "Where Oh Where Has My Little Girl Gone", we get this hilarious exchange
DJ: I don't want you invading my privacy!
Danny: I'm your father, I'll invade Normandy if I want to!
- "Come Fly With Me"
- The look on the family's faces when they see DJ and Steve kiss.
- Through the whole episode, Michelle says something dumb and keeps missing the point.
Steph: We've been to Nowheresville.
Michelle: Is that where I got sick in the car?
Steph: (pushed Michelle to the chair) Hehe. Kids.
- Greeting the kids on the plane:
Steph: (shaking hands) Stephanie Tanner. USA.
Michelle: (shaking hands) Michelle Tanner. C-A-T.
Michelle: (shrug) That's all I can spell.
Michelle: Steph, do they have ice cream in New Zealand?
Steph: I don't know. I never been to New Zealand.
Michelle: Oh. But they probably do, right?
Steph: Who cares? Don't you understand? We're going to jail!
Michelle: Oh, right. Do they have ice cream in jail?
Steph: (frustrated) Try to stay with me. We are looking at hard time!
Michelle: We'll be driving six-wide horses when she comes!
Michelle: We'll be driving six-wide horses when she comes!
Michelle: (to Steph) I think somebody forgot to sing the "hee-haws".
Steph: I'm too depressed for "hee-haws". When dad gets a hold of us, the only song we'll be singing is "we'll be grounded for life".
Michelle: We'll be grounded for life when he comes!
(Stephanie sighs in frustration)
- Steph tells Michelle to pretend to be sad so Danny would feel sorry for them.
Michelle: Bye Suzy!
Michelle: (being "sad") I mean, bye Suzy.
Danny: Do you two have any idea how worried we were?
Joey: Why in the world did you get on that plane in the first place?
Steph: We're really sorry. It was an accident.
Jesse: Accident? You accidentally walk into a plane? You accidentally sat down and accidentally flew to New Zealand?
Steph: Okay... it was a freak accident.
Michelle: (whispers to Steph) I don't think they bought it.
(Steph gives her a "be quiet" look)
Danny: You two aren't supposed to cross the street, let alone the Pacific!
Steph: Any more questions?
Michelle: Yes, why do grown-ups have hair up their noses?note
(Steph rolls her eyes)
DJ: I have a question. Are you nuts? What made you get into a plane to New Zealand?
Michelle: That's two questions.
- Danny asks everyone to give him and DJ space to talk:
Becky: Let's go call Aunt Ida.
Jesse: Why? (Becky grabs his arm) Ow! That's why.
Becky: You too. (grabs Joey's arm)
Joey: Ow! I don't have an Aunt Ida!
- Danny: "Coffee is just hot water with beans. But chocolate milk does a body good."
- When Steph and Michelle learn where the plane is heading:
Steph: Auckland, New Zealand?
Michelle: Fourteen hours?
Both: (as the plane takes off) AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
- In "Radio Days", Steph is trying to write a story and Michelle asks if she wants help. She knows how to write "I" and "T".
Steph: Yeah, that'll be a great story: "It it it it it..."!
- "Trouble in Twin Town":
- In "Be True to Your Preschool", the girls walk around Kimmy's brother's car to tease the a group of nerds for not having a car. But it backfires when locked themselves out. The nerds get the last laugh as they walk away.
- They're forced to walk back home, arguing all the way.
- "This shape has five sides. It's called, uh... a five-side-agon."
Becky: I think the boys are trying to tell us something.
Jesse: Yeah, we need softer blocks.
- In "The House Meets The Mouse, Part 1", Michelle takes her princess role too seriously.
Steph: Why are we letting the little half-pint tell us what to do?
Michelle: Maybe because you didn't see the crown on my head!
Steph: If your head gets any bigger it's gonna fall off.
[DJ, Steph, and Kimmy steps away]
Steph: I can't take it anymore! This princess thing is out of control!
DJ: You're right. She's getting way too bossy.
Michelle: (listening in) Who needs them? (walks away)
Kimmy: Yeah. What's her problem, anyway? She's treating us like we're the ugly stepsisters.
Steph: Kimmy... Nah! Too easy.
Kimmy: What do you mean by that?
Steph: What I mean is you're absolutely the ugly—
[Steph and Kimmy start arguing.]
- Michelle cut in front of Steph to rub the lamp.
- Danny tries to ask Vicky to marry him, but he just can't get a word in edgewise.
Vicky I gotta tell you something quick before someone else does. Vicky, I— Waitress: (handing him a phone)
Mr. Tanner, you've got a call. Danny: Of course I do.
- "The House Meets The Mouse, Part 2"
- Joey spots a shark swimming around the underwater radio station and becomes freaked out.
Joey: Some people are afraid of the dark. Some people are afraid of heights. Some people are afraid of eggs.
Jesse: Becky is waiting for me! It's time to face your fears and find out what you're made of!
Joey: What if I'm made of shark food?!
Jesse: Sit down and put on your fins!
- Chip 'n Dale ate Jesse and Becky's lunch.
DJ: Indiana Jones is so brave and handsome. He reminds me of Steve.
Kimmy: Huey, Dewey, and Louie remind you of Steve.
- "My name is someone. I mean, my name is Danny."