Funny: From the Earth to the Moon
- From episode 6, while discussing what Neil Armstrong should say when he takes his first steps on the Moon.
Michael Collins: "If you had any balls, you'd say 'Oh, my God, what is that thing?' then scream and cut your mike."
- Upon cutting the engines of Apollo 12's Intrepid and crashing all of three feet to the surface:
Pete Conrad: "Shit."Silence.Conrad and Al Bean: "WOOHOO!"
- Emmett Seaborne is reporting on the Apollo 12 landing. He refers to Neil Armstrong's "immortal words" on Apollo 11 and solemnly wonders what Pete Conrad will say to mark this historical moment. Conrad steps onto the lunar surface and exclaims, "Whoopee! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but that's a long one for me!" Cut to Seaborne looking very flustered and having no idea what to say about these words.
- Let's just say the entire Apollo 12 mission was this.
- Farouk El-Baz's Establishing Character Moment:
El-Baz: "Have you ever seen the inside of a human brain?"Al Worden: "[[Double Take...]]"El-Baz: "Come, I will show you mine."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.