- In "The Hole In The Wall Gang", D.J. and Stephanie's antics end with a hole punched through Danny's bedroom wall. They steal spackle from Jesse and Joey to fix it, but end up with a lumpy patch job. So the girls move all of Danny's furniture a few inches to the right to cover the patch, and lie to Danny's face when he gets home. And they don't ever get caught. For this show, that alone is EPIC.
- Danny comes to tell them he realized something is off... someone moved the baking soda in his drawer.
- Joey gets one when he does something that has seldom happened on the show...actually disciplining Michelle in a class where he was a substitute teacher.
- In "Michelle Rides Again, part 1", Danny tells off the snobby mother of Michelle's friend. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
"Well, not this year, because Michelle Tanner is gonna kick your butt."
- D.J. and Steve get back together at the end of part 2, after Michelle got her memory back.
- In a flashback to when Danny and Joey meet in fifth grade, Danny is getting bullied when Joey steps in to defend him. Seeing Joey stick his neck out for a kid he didn't even know was pretty awesome. Danny helps him back when the bully tries to get Joey in trouble.
- When Teddy and Denise are fighting over who is Michelle's best friend, they start trying to bribe her by offering to give her their possessions. Of course, Michelle eagerly takes advantage of it which results in Denise getting mad.
Denise: All I have left is my Princess Jasmine pencil case.Michelle: That'll go great with my Abu eraser!Denise: Who said you could have it?Michelle: But don't you want to be my best friend?Denise: Not if you take all my stuff. If Teddy wants to give you all his stuff, Good. For. Him.
- It was so great (and rare) to see somebody call Michelle out of her brattiness.
- "Stephanie's Wild Ride" from Season 8 centered on Stephanie and Gia pretending to be 16 and getting into a car with two high school guys they didn't know and who drove dangerously. D.J. gets an awesome moment because she refuses to let Stephanie go out when Gia and the guys show up again later that night, and talks her through the fact that as you get older, you're more able to tell yourself when something is dangerous. The sisterly bonding doubles as a Heartwarming Moment later on, when Danny tells both girls that Gia was injured in a car accident that evening.
- Danny any time he busts his daughters for doing something they shouldn't and effortlessly disciplines them, rarely even needing to raise his voice.
- Becky facing her fear of heights in "Leap of Faith" to go bungee-jumping is pretty darn awesome.
- Kimmy doing something smart in "We Got The Beat" by buying Joey's and Danny's stocks in a toy company at its all time low. So when the stock went up massively she made a huge profit.
- Becky's make up advice; specifically: "The point of make up is to make it look like you're not wearing any."