Funny: Captain Planet and the Planeteers
- A Hero for Earth: Wheeler accidently activates his ring by merely saying fire, and blasts the floor of the Geo Cruiser with it. A small fire starts, and Gi is forced to rush to extinguish it with her own ring.
Ma-Ti: Wheeler! Don't say "fire" until you mean it!
- A Formula for Hate: It's obviously not supposed to be, but the nonchalant way the doctor says, "There are only a few ways to contract the virus — using drugs with needles, unprotected sex, or that blood transfusion a few years back..." without a single pause is just... priceless.
- And of course, "AIDS stinks!"
- Wheeler in Wheeler's Ark: "What's next? Endangered rocks?"
- Jail House Flock: Captain Planet is sent to jail. It's a real episode of this series, mind you.
- Hollywaste: Dr. Blight kidnaps her good twin sister Bambi and prepares to steal her identity:
Dr. Blight: Time to walk a mile in my sister's shoes.MAL: Her shoes, maybe, but not her jeans, judging by the rate that you are eating those donuts.(Gilligan Cut to Dr. Blight trying to put on Bambi's jeans and ripping them)
- Numbers Game: while the pollution runs rampant and animals are all apparently extinct, the Planeteers, now in their 40s (except one who was dreaming), have to call out Captain Planet, which starts out normal enough... Until he appears as somewhat obese and balding, and apparently has gotten a bit grouchy over the years.
Captain Planet: With your powers combined-! (hacking cough) Alright, waddaya want?
- Frog Day Afternoon: when the other Planeteers find a shrunken Linka's and Wheeler's empty clothes. Getting Crap Past the Radar, much?
Ma-Ti: Where would they have gone?Kwame: Without their clothes?
- A Good Bomb Is Hard to Find: Hitler (with a Fu Manchu mustache, because if they didn't, they'd get in trouble with the censors and other Moral Guardians) inflicts pain on Captain Planet in one episode by staring at him.