Funny: Captain Planet and the Planeteers
- A Hero for Earth: Wheeler accidentally activates his ring by saying fire offhandedly, and blasts the floor of the Geo Cruiser with it. A small fire starts, and Gi is forced to rush to extinguish it with her own ring.
Ma-Ti: Wheeler! Don't say "fire" until you mean it!
- The Conqueror: Zarm's yell when Captain Planet tosses his spacecraft into a volcano is just perfect. My goodness, did Sting really ham it up.
- Heat Wave: Dr. Blight's Oh Crap! moment when she realizes her plan failed.
MAL: Someone must have broken your force-field!Dr. Blight: Impossible! (looks back to see a huge wave rush towards her speedboat) WHAT?!
- A Formula for Hate: It's obviously not supposed to be, but the nonchalant way the doctor says, "There are only a few ways to contract the virus – using drugs with needles, unprotected sex, or that blood transfusion a few years back..." without a single pause is just... priceless.
- And of course, "AIDS stinks!"
- The Guinea Pigs: Suchi giving Dr. Blight a "special haircut" at the end of the episode.
- Unbearable Blightness of Being: Due to the real Dr. Blight not telling him about her plan, MAL believes Blight!Gaia's every word. Every. single. one. At one point, he's even convinced that "Blight" has gotten the Planeteers on their side.His comment? This also backfires on the real Blight spectacularly in the episode's ending.
- Wheeler in Wheeler's Ark: "What's next? Endangered rocks?"
- Bug Off: Captain Planet makes a mess in Skumm's lab, happily singing his own version of "I've Been Working on the Railroad".
- Jail House Flock: Captain Planet is sent to jail. It's a real episode of this series, mind you.
- Hollywaste: Dr. Blight kidnaps her good twin sister Bambi and prepares to steal her identity:
Dr. Blight: Time to walk a mile in my sister's shoes.MAL: Her shoes, maybe, but not her jeans, judging by the rate that you are eating those donuts.(Gilligan Cut to Dr. Blight trying to put on Bambi's jeans and ripping them)
- Numbers Game: while the pollution runs rampant and animals are all apparently extinct, the Planeteers, now in their 40s, have to call out Captain Planet, which starts out normal enough... Until he appears as somewhat more grouchy than years ago.
Captain Planet: By your powers combined-! (hacking cough) Alright, waddaya want now?
- Frog Day Afternoon: when the other Planeteers find a shrunken Linka's and Wheeler's empty clothes. Getting Crap Past the Radar, much?
Ma-Ti: Where would they have gone?Kwame: Without their clothes?
- A Good Bomb Is Hard to Find: Hitler (with a Fu Manchu mustache, because if they didn't, they'd get in trouble with the censors and other Moral Guardians) inflicts pain on Captain Planet by staring at him.