Fan Works: Touhou
This is an index for Fan Works about Touhou.
open/close all folders
- Armored Gensokyo
- At Chirei
- Average Joe In Bullet Hell
- Being Meiling
- Boundless World Of Danmaku
- The Chords Of Paradise
- Concept Road
- Dolphin Rider Koishi
- Dream And Reality
- Fantasy Of Utter Ridiculousness
- Game Of Touhou
- Gensokyo 20XX
- Imperfect Metamorphosis
- The Madness Of Laevateinn
- Maiden's Illusionary Funeral
- A New World
- Touhou Ibunshu
- Touhou Tonari
- Scarlet Masquerade
- Simon And Reimu
For works without a page, see FanficRecs.Touhou
- Concealed The Conclusion, a relatively well-known danmaku fangame where Reimu is missing and Marisa goes looking for her.
- Gensou Shoujo Taisen, an episodic Super Robot Wars-styled fan game.
- Koumajou Densetsu, a platfomer crossover with the classic Castlevania games.
- Super Marisa World, a Super Mario World fangame by Double Cluster staring Marisa Kirisame; has no relations to Super Marisa Land and New Super Marisa Land by Twilight Frontier.
- The Genius Of Sappheiros, an RPG similar to Saga, features an expansion.
- Touhou Omen Trilogy, an RPG series which includes Genius of Sappheiros, Devil of Decline, and Nightmare of Rebellion.
- The Last Comer, a danmaku fangame that explores a Book of Revelations type incident in Gensokyo.
- Mystical Power Plant, a danmaku fangame revolving around a giant tree inspired by Sugawara no Michizane. Also the sequel to The Last Comer.
- Riverbed Soul Saver a danmaku fangame where a mysterious cold front has come to Gensokyo. The sequel to Mystical Power Plant.
- Touhou Labyrinth, a Touhou dungeon-crawling RPG game similar to Wizardry; it has an expansion and later an updated re-release* .
- Touhou Pocket Wars Evolution, an RPG series where you collect, train, and battle with Gashapon figures.
- Various fangames from Twilight Frontier:
- DynaMarisa 3D:, basically Touhou meets Sandlot's Earth Defense Force series.
- Mega Mari, a Touhou meets classic Mega Man fangame starting Marisa Kirisame and Alice Margatroid
- PatchCon! Defend the Library! a Real-Time Strategy game.
- Super Marisa Land and New Super Marisa Land: two Super Mario Bros. fangames staring Marisa Kirisame.
- Satori Komeiji's Mental Education, a puzzle game with Satori and Koishi Komeiji, Utsuho Reiuji, and Rin Kaenbyou.
- Shoot Shoot Nitori, a danmaku game based on TUMIKI fighters starring Nitori Kawashiro.
- I.⑨ -Intelligent Fool-, a crossover with Intelligent Qube staring Cirno. This game was built with the Unity engine and has a Macintosh version included with the Windows verison, making it one of the few games officially available on Macintosh.
- The Legend of the Dusk: The Legend of Twilight, a The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past fangame staring Rumia.
- Touhou Maihana Ao Makyou ~Uniting Barrage Action~, a horizontal shooter fangame, featuring characters mostly from The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and Mountain of Faith.
- There are also mockups for as-yet unmade Rhythm Games.
- Touhou Mother, Touhou meets EarthBound for RPG Maker 2000.
- Touhou Soccer Touhou cast settle and play soccer. Based on Captain Tsubasa.
- Think the official Touhou games are hard? Touhou Hatsumi Ya ~ Unreasonable Mechanism is to them as I Wanna Be the Guy is to Super Mario Bros..
- A handful of puzzle games, platformers, and puzzle-platformers by Desunoya:
- Marisa and Alice (MariAri for short), based on Mario & Wario
- Marisa and Alice's Trap Tower (MariAri 2), a puzzler about controling two characters, either separately or at the same time.
- Fantasy Explorer Nitroid!, an equipment-based puzzle-platformer.
- AMaPaNi!* , a platformer ŕ la New Super Mario Bros. notable for being playable in multiplayer.
- Touhou A Live, a fan remake of Live A Live with a few twists here and there.
- Takkoman -Kouzatsu World- can best described as Touhou combined with Mega Man X plus insanity. Enjoy.
- Touhou Puppet Dance Performance. It's in the same vein as Touhou Ningyougeki below however it's a standalone with interesting story, an interesting representation of Gensoyko, almost ALL characters introduced thus far and many well-known mechanics from the Pokémon games that were updated and remodelled specifically for this game.
- White Names Spoiled Past
Fanime & Fan Vids
- Diamond in the Rough (Touhou)
- Fantasy Kaleidoscope ~Memories of Phantasm~
- The Iron of Yin and Yang
- Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure
- M-1 Grand Prix
- The Miniverse: "Mini's Shorts" and "Wiccan & Swordsgirl"
- Musou Kakyou ~A Summer Day's Dream~
- Osana Reimu and it's sequel Reireimu
More at FanficRecs.Touhou Fan Vids
- M.U.G.E.N, a modifiable fighting game has characters from many different games, including Touhou.
- Touhou Ningyougeki, a Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green ROM hack.
- Touhou Fortress, characters and HUD mods for Team Fortress 2
- Suika Fortress and Voile Fortress for Dwarf Fortress.
- Touhou Patch Central, a mod-kit and translation platform for localizing the main games to the whole world, and joke languages.