Fan Fic: Pretty Cure Crossovers
The website, purifanstar.wikispaces.com, lists several crossover fanfics related to Pretty Cure. Among the variations:
- Total Drama Climax Heroes, a spinoff of Total Drama Island;
- Pretty konjiki's Pretty Cure All Stars DX, a Pretty Cure All Stars crossover featuring all the Cures created by Pretty konjiki;
- Ori-Cure All Stars: Shabon Style, another Pretty Cure All Stars crossover, this time by the author of Pretty Cure Perfume Preppy;
- .hack PRETTY CURE, a spinoff of .hack//G.U.;
- Pretty Cure: Change the World, an alternate reality fanfic set in a time where Nazi Germany wins World War II and invades Japan;
- Future Wars, a futuristic fanfic set in a post-apocalyptic Earth where Love and Setsuna meet some new friends and enemies, getting caught up in a war against villains from other media;
- Future Wars 2, a sequel to Future Wars in which Itsuki and Tsubomi find themselves in a post-apocalyptic Earth and make a lot of friends from different franchises;
- Pretty Cure All Stars Racing 5000 4D, a parody of Diddy Kong Racing 5000 featuring 11 Cures and ex-villains competing against several others on several racetracks on Pretty Cure Island, a mystical island hidden a few miles off the coast of Japan;
- Konjiki no Pretty Cure, a crossover of all the seasons of Pretty Cure along with Zatch Bell!, Rosario + Vampire (mangaverse), and Axis Powers Hetalia
- Fascinating Amusement, a crossover between Suite Pretty Cure ♪ and Kamen Rider Double, in which Philip turns out to be Cure Muse's true identity;
- Smile Pretty Cure! VS Engine Sentai Go-onger: Boom Boom! Bang Bang! Ultra Happy!, pretty much Exactly What It Says on the Tin;
- Respect, a Dark Fic Cross Over between Smile Pretty Cure! and Puella Magi Madoka Magica focusing on Yayoi.
- Several others that we haven't gotten around to listing yet.
Total Drama Climax Heroes contains examples of:
Pretty konjiki's Pretty Cure All Stars DX contains examples of:
Ori-Cure All Stars: Shabon Style contains examples of:
.hack PRETTY CURE contains examples of:
- The Atoner: Both Miki and Inori's reason for joining Pretty Cure, and Miyuki's for joining Max Heart. Also, Setsuna is an odd example, as she doesn't remember all the misdeeds she did as Eas, but still ends up making up for a lot of the damage she did.
- Ax-Crazy: Setsuna was borderline during her PKK days, and people possessed by Akudaikan are all the time.
- Berserk Button: You'll find it a bad idea to threaten Setsuna or Love's friends.
- Big Sister Instinct: Inori.
- Big "NO!": Three from Setsuna: when Love is attacked by Moebius, when Miki is possessed by Akudaikan, and when Yuri dies.
- The Chessmaster: Yuri, like whoa, and Itsuki's picking up on it, too.
- Crowning Moment of Funny
Mai: Egret Flying KICK!
- Cute Bruiser: Urara, even more than in the original series.
- Dance Battler: Miyuki.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Mika, Miyuki, Mai, to name a few.
- Guy Magnet: Setsuna (lampshaded at least once) and Inori, much to the latter's chargin.
- Heroic BSOD: Setsuna goes into one after Love in put into a coma. Quickly becomes a Roaring Rampage of Revenge, though.
- Hot-Blooded: Too many to count. Highlights include Setsuna, Miyuki, and Kaoru.
- Hive Mind: Cure Bright and Cure Windy.
- Ill Girl: Michiru.
- Les Yay: A whole damn lot. To be more specific Setsuna/Love, Setsuna/Hikari, Erika/Setsuna, Erika/Tsubomi, Erika/Inori, Miki/Itsuki, Kaoru/Saki, Saki/Setsuna, Nagisa/Honoka, Setsuna/Yuri, Nozomi/Rin, and Miyuki/Setsuna. Setsuna, as you might have noticed, is just a magnet for this.
- Love Freak: Hikari and Saki.
- Power Gives You Wings: Cure Peach and Shining Luminous.
- Red Baron: All the Epitaph Users and their respective Avatars have one.
- Refused by the Call: Itsuki, and, boy, is she bitter about it...
- Sinister Scythe: Tsubomi, a Flick Reaper, wields a scythe, but it's small and pink and not that effective.
- Split Personality: The Kiriyuu "twins" are one person.
- Stalker with a Crush: Kaoru to Saki, two unnamed boys to Inori, and arguably Saki to Setsuna.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Cure Passion, while not necessarily evil, is a whole lot more violent and hateful that Setsuna usually is.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Along with all the established duos, Michiru and Kaoru get this treatment, too.
- Unsettling Gender-Reveal: Miki thought that Itsuki was a very cute boy. Her reaction to finding out otherwise is very hilarious.
Pretty Cure: Change the World contains examples of:
- Godwin's Law: How can you have Nazi Germany win World War II without this popping up?
Future Wars contains examples of:
Future Wars 2 contains examples of:
- Australian Accent: Ayumu and Maelstrom have Broad, Haruna has General, and Seraphim and Sarasvati have Cultivated.
- British Accent: Eucliwood, Louise, Homura, Kyoko, Moka, and Kokoa, all use Received Pronunciation.
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Seraphim neutralizing a homing missile with multiple slicings by her katana while yelling, "TSUBAMEGAESHI SECRET SWORD TECHNIQUE!"
- Due to the Dead: The Newsboys song "Breakfast", performed live by Otonashi on lead vocals, Moka on rhtyhm guitar, Kokoa on lead guitar, Seraphim on bass, Louise on drums, and Kanade on keyboards, is about Breakfast Club members who scatter the ashes of their recently-deceased clubmate in the cereal bowl he used to eat out of.
- Following her death in combat at the end, Yuri's ashes are stored in a vault at DWF's headquarters, Kanade delivers a eulogy, and Seraphim crashes the deceased's motorcycle, sending it to the afterlife after her.
- Evil Laugh: Yuri once again proves she's a master at it after scaring away some enemy agents with gunfire. Inner Moka gets one before curb-stomping another enemy agent during a later battle, and Kokoa delivers at least one unashamedly while charging into battle and waving her weaponized Batty at an enemy.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Seraphim, particularly during combat scenes.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: In the English dub, Seraphim is voiced by Emma Watson.
- Killed Off for Real: Yuri. And it's very tragic, the way it plays out. There's even a funeral pyre to drive the point home that she's dead.
- Limited Wardrobe: Much of the cast. Seraphim is a notable example, in that she only wears a spaghetti-strapped yellow top and blue jeans, with a black leather jacket added when she's in combat.
- Precision F-Strike: Seraphim, in the only time she uses a swear other than her "piece of shit" catchphrase, delivers the appropriate reaction to seeing a homing missile being fired at her camp outside Tennominami:
Seraphim: Oh, fuck!
- Take That: A memorable one from Itsuki:
: What do I look like, a Ghost? This is not Starcraft
with anime characters! I-It's much more sophisticated!
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Both Itsuki and Ayumu, at least when he's in Masou Shoujo form, count.
Pretty Cure All Stars Racing 5000 4D contains examples of:
Konjiki no Pretty Cure contains examples of:
Fascinating Amusement contains examples of: