Salma Hayek (sometimes known since her marriage as Salma Hayek Pinault) is an actress; she was born in Mexico on September 2, 1966, is of Spanish and Lebanese ancestry, and is now an American citizen. She's best known from such movies as Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, Dogma, Frida (for which she received an Oscar nomination for Best Actress), Bandidas and Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. She also had a recurring role on 30 Rock as one of Jack Donaghy's girlfriends.
This actress provides examples of:
- Action Girl: She owns multiple men twice her size in the few scenes she has in The Hitman's Bodyguard.
- Buxom Is Better: How Liz Lemon evaluates Jack's girlfriend Elisa (Hayek) on 30 Rock.Liz: If I had knockers like that, I'd be thanking God too.
- The Cameo: Pops up in the film adaptation of Traffic, and in Across the Universe.
- Incurable Cough of Death: Ask the Dust has her character die of TB.
- Ms. Fanservice: In all of her films, even when sporting the unibrow in Frida and just as often poking fun/using her beauty to get ahead, i.e. Serendipity charming idiots into overtipping her during her striptease in Dogma.
- Proud Beauty: She takes great pride in her looks if her comments on Instagram and Twitter are anything to go by.
- Spicy Latina: One of the most iconic examples. Watch her performances in Fools Rush In and The Hitman's Bodyguard for the most prevalent examples. Dogma is a downplayed example, due to her character being more along the lines of The Smart Guy and thus cooler-headed.
- Surprise Pregnancy: In Fools Rush In, a one-night stand with Matthew Perry leaves her pregnant.