A woman who has a great variety of voices, starting from sweet, young and soft, to totally strict, to eerily evil, to breathily sexy. She's also pretty fluent in the French language
. She also goes by two aliases: Kirsty Pape
and Mia Bradly
. She gained quite some fame when landed with the role of Kallen Kozuki
Notable roles by Karen Strassman:
Tropes associated with her:
- Badass: Kallen Stadtfeld of Code Geass is one of her ultimate successes.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: Either as a Badass or as a Cool Big Sis.
- Playing Against Type: Olivia and Nanako Dojima
- Relationship Voice Actor: With Mela Lee, Crispin Freeman, Johnny Yong Bosch, Michelle Ruff, Sandy Fox, Cristina Vee, Cassandra Lee, Christine Marie Cabanos, Kate Higgins and a lot more.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: Hoo boy. She can do teenage girls, Badass ladies, robotic girls and... an adorable little sister ("Everyday's great at your Junes!")