Creator / EmperorLemon
(known as EmpLemon) is a fairly notable YouTube Pooper
of today who is the one of the famous around as of 2014, who strives to create funny Youtube Poops for all to enjoy, and may even rival MoBrosStudios
. His preferred sources include but are not limited to SpongeBob SquarePants
and King of the Hill
. Some of his videos have been critized because of 9/11 jokes and jokes that could be considered "racist"
, even though it was initally meant for laughs.
It is to be noted that he left a mildly popular group of the YTP community in 2013 (and in so doing, urged more to do the same) because of said group's announcement span (sometimes new announcements every five seconds, which would in turn cause EmperorLemon
's video editing software to crash).
Famous YouTube Poops
And many more...
This creator's works show examples of... (YMMV HERE)
IT'S NEVER OGRE
- Also Sprach Zarathustra:
- When SpongeBob launches two patties into space in "The Krusty Krustacean's Kantankerous Kommercial".
- During The King's ending in "Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires", representing the fact he's supposed to be Ric Flair.
- April Fools' Day: "InSHREKtion" came out April Fool's 2014. It appeared to be a YTP that was teased at with a Real Trailer, Fake Movie in "Hank Hill's Airport Apocalypse", but upon watching, was the infamous Rick Roll tinted green and with images of Shrek...that is, until a minute in, where a skit-based YTP starts.
- April Fools' Plot: In "The Spingebill Collection", SpongeBob poisons a fish's drink because of April Fool's.
- At the end of the episode, said fish is revealed to have survived the posion, and comes back with a literal bang, and attempts to kill Spongebob with a pistol. It doesn't work, because Spongebob is made of a spongy material which adsorbs the bullets, and proceeds to eject said bullets from his holes into the body of the fish, killing him.
- Arc Words: "It's Never Ogre."
- Artistic License – History: Hank Hill's Airport Apocalypse has a skit called "Unidentified Flying Obstruction", a parody of 1920's movies (even being dated in the 1920's). Part of the story involves the Space Needle...except it didn't exist until 1961.
- Atomic F-Bomb: A literal one gets dropped in "Steve Martin's Wonderful Thanksgiving".
- Big Bad: None other than Emperor Palpatine, whose threat with the Death Star II makes Ackbar summon all the characters of past YTP's for a great battle.
- Bohemian Parody: The song is briefly used to emphasize the giant car pile in "Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires".
- Black Comedy: Happens in a lot of poops, including the infamous 9-11 joke in one of his first poops.
- Brick Joke:
- Lightning McQueer has a trailer taking off into space. In one of the endings, the same trailer can be seen in the sky, flying along with Ric Flair.
- In Hank Hill's Airport Apocalypse, Peggy says that she's been making her brown betty every year from 1976 until 1796. These are the dates listed in Bobby's tombstone.
- Carmina Burana:
- During Flats' giant crap in "SpingeBum vs. Flatz: THE MILLENNIUM BATTLE".
- Chick Hicks' ending in "Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires", when Luigi is attacking everyone.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: 'The Krusty Krustacean's Kantankerous Kommercial'' has a bit where you can choose what song SpongeBob will sing. Your options are "What is Love", "Chocolate Rain" (which will be interrupted by the chocolate fish), "No Worries" (actually just Lemon doing a bad beatbox) and "Dropping Around in a Fancy Car"
- Cluster F-Bomb: Takes Steve Martin's rant in Planes Trainsand Automobiles Up to Eleven in "Steve Martin's Wonderful Thanksgiving"
- Continuity Porn: "Admiral Ackbar's Traptastic Sextravaganza (Episode 3)" in which Ackbar travels through all of the source material that Lemon has previously pooped in order to recruit their characters to help him fight the Death Star II.
- Downer Ending:
- Hank Hill's Airport Apocalypse. Right of the bat, considering the canon episode it's unlikely that they'll make it to Montana. But then Hank, Peggy, and Bobby end up trapped on The Magic Schoolbus, along with everyone from the airport who boarded it.
- Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires: Lightning's ending. He tries to turn back time to prevent Captain Falcon from sneaking up on him and winning, but all this does is cause a time paradox because he wouldn't have had a reason to turn back time if he had won in the first place. The ending is presumably erased from time.
- Fan Vid: Made one setting SpongeBob SquarePants to THAT part of "Weird Al" Yankovic's "Hardware Store". And yes, there is a clip for every single item.
- In Memoriam: Parodied in Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires, which is dedicated to Lemon's wallet, which he lost at Disney World.
- Massively Multiplayer Crossover: Admiral Ackbar's Traptastic Sextravaganza, especially Episode 3.
- Milestone Celebration: "Admiral Ackbar's Traptastic Sextravaganza (Episode 3)" made to celebrate reaching 100,000 subscribers.
- Mundane Made Awesome: Cookie Monster's speech in "InSHREKtion".
- Multiple Endings: Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires.
- And Now For Something Completely Different: Hank Hill's Airport Apocalypse has three short intermissions/interruptions sprinkled throughout the video, only one of which having anything to do with King of the Hill: the first is the trailer for InSHREKtion, the next is when Valve hijacks the video and their headquarters promptly get blasted by Lemon himself, and the third is the Four Pilots, where Kahn and the three men from the restaurant are depicted as flying an airplane.
- "Not Making This Up" Disclaimer: In Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires, when John Madden crashes through the wall and a loud static sound starts playing.
I did not edit the audio, this is what the original Madden intro actually sounds like.
- Overly Long Gag::
: We attach brain slugs
onto the brain slugs attached to brain slugs on the brain slugs.
Fry (covered in Brain Slugs): Sure, you say that now.
- Running Gag:
- Shout-Out: "NWO | YTP", of course, takes heavy inspiration from the New World Order.
- Sensory Abuse: A staple of his poops.
- Take That!:
- Take That, Audience!: