is a fairly notable YouTube Pooper
of today who is the one of the famous around as of 2014, who strives to create funny Youtube Poops for all to enjoy, and may even rival MoBrosStudios
. His preferred sources include but are not limited to Sponge Bob Square Pants
and King Ofthe Hill
. Some of his videos have been critized because of 9/11 jokes and jokes that could be considered "racist"
, even though it was initally meant for laughs.
It is to be noted that he left a mildly popular group of the YTP community in 2013 (and in so doing, urged more to do the same) because of said group's announcement span (sometimes new announcements every five seconds, which would in turn cause Emperor Lemon
's video editing software to crash).
And many more...
This creator's works show examples of... (YMMV HERE)
- Also Sprach Zarathustra:
- When SpongeBob launches two patties into space in "The Krusty Krustacean's Kantankerous Kommercial".
- During The King's ending in "Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires", representing the fact he's supposed to be Ric Flair.
- April Fools' Day: "InSHREKtion" came out April Fool's 2014. It appeared to be a YTP that was teased at with a Real Trailer, Fake Movie in "Hank Hill's Airport Apocalypse", but upon watching, was the infamous Rick Roll tinted green and with images of Shrek...that is, until a minute in, where a skit-based YTP starts.
- April Fools' Plot: In "The Spingebill Collection", SpongeBob poisons a fish's drink because of April Fool's.
- At the end of the episode, said fish is revealed to have survived the posion, and comes back with a literal bang, and attempts to kill Spongebob with a pistol. It doesn't work, because Spongebob is made of a spongy material which adsorbs the bullets, and proceeds to eject said bullets from his holes into the body of the fish, killing him.
- Bohemian Parody: The song is briefly used to emphasize the giant car pile in "Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires".
- Black Comedy: Happens in a lot of poops, including the infamous 9-11 joke in one of his first poops.
- Carmina Burana:
- During Flats' giant crap in "SpingeBum vs. Flatz: THE MILLENNIUM BATTLE".
- Chick Hicks' ending in "Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires", when Luigi is attacking everyone.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: 'The Krusty Krustacean's Kantankerous Kommercial'' has a bit where you can choose what song SpongeBob will sing. Your options are "What is Love", "Chocolate Rain" (which will be interrupted by the chocolate fish), "No Worries" (actually just Lemon doing a bad beatbox) and "Dropping Around in a Fancy Car"
- Fan Vid: Made one setting Sponge Bob Square Pants to THAT part of "Weird Al" Yankovic's "Hardware Store". And yes, there is a clip for every single item.
- In Memoriam: Parodied in Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires, which is dedicated to Lemon's wallet, which he lost at Disney World.
- Mundane Made Awesome: Cookie Monster's speech in "InSHREKtion".
- Multiple Endings: Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires.
- "Not Making This Up" Disclaimer: In Lightning McQueer and the Quest for Tires, when John Madden crashes through the wall and a loud static sound starts playing.
I did not edit the audio, this is what the original Madden intro actually sounds like.
- Overly Long Gag:: His Futurama poop gives us this:
: We attach brain slugs
onto the brain slugs attached to brain slugs on the brain slugs.
Fry (covered in Brain Slugs): Sure, you say that now.
- Sensory Abuse: A staple of his poops.
- Take That: In "The SpingeBill Collection", we see some fish in a theater preparing to watch a movie. All of a sudden, the THX Vanity Plate appears, as well as the annoyingly loud sound effect that goes along with it. It is so loud that one fish is bleeding out of his ears.