Web Video: Mr Krabs Unquenchable Blood Lust
A YouTube Poop
created by EmperorLemon
and one of his best. Mainly due to the near-story level the poop had going while still retaining the surreal nature.
EmperorLemon presents, Mr. Krabs' Unquenchable Blood Lust
; a SpongeBob
YTP, uploaded on October 18, 2013.
Basically, the story as how it goes in here, Mr. Krabs is portrayed as an Ax-Crazy
psychopath, established when he poisoned a health inspector who is reported to be an impersonator trying to obtain free food. SpongeBob is stuck playing the role of an obedient yet reluctant (and visibly terrified) accomplice, witness to the first few murders committed by Krabs. As Krabs continually descends into madness and continues on his spring of murders, things go way downhill for our characters.
Be wary however, for this poop is nothing but Nightmare Fuel
from start to finish. But don't let that stop you or you'll miss the awesome
it actually managed to make. The editing is great, but for those who are still a tad confused about some details, click here
for a synopsis.
In February 2015, Emperor Lemon was briefly forced to make this video and his other Spongebob-centric YTP's private when Viacom began handing out strikes to other YouTube Poopers, but it has since been made public again. Should it not be available on Emperor Lemon's account, uploads of the original by other users can be find by digging through YouTube
Provides examples of:
- An Axe to Grind: Mr. Krabs
- Anyone Can Die: No one is safe from old man Krabs' wrath. We mean no one.
- Asshole Victim: The health inspector could be seen as this, given that he really is a fake (unlike in the show).
- Ax-Crazy: Mr. Krabs, in case the page image doesn't make it obvious. Squidward himself lampshades it.
: Um, SpongeBob
? Can I have a word with you? Have you noticed that Mr. Krabs has gone...completely insane?!
- Berserk Button: Mr. Krabs is absolutely enraged that a man is posing as a health inspector for free food. It ends up being the catalyst for his reign of terror.
- Big Bad: Old man Krabs.
- Big "NO!": SpongeBob after Mr. Krabs prepares to stab him with his knife. And Mr. Krabs once he discovers that SpongeBob's about to kill him with a suicidal bomb.
- Black Comedy: Some moments can be viewed as this.
- Blood Lust: Given that it's in the title anyway...
- Cerebus Retcon: This is what happens when you suck the humor out of several episodes really.
- Crazy-Prepared: Mr. Krabs certainly didn't seem too surprised that Spongebob would try to flee town, and then end up investigating his house.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: It's impressive that Spongebob and Squidward were able to restrain the murderous and dangerous Mr. Krabs. Spongebob proves this once again when he opts to kill Krabs with a suicidal bomb.
- Darker and Edgier: Way more than the original series.
- Defiant to the End: Mr. Krabs when he's about to be hauled off by the police, swearing vengeance on his crew. Later, Spongebob is this when he prepares to kill himself with Mr. Krabs.
- Dirty Coward: Spongebob at the beginning is perfectly willing to kill a health inspector in order to keep his job. Fortunately he goes up a level and sacrifices himself at the end.
- Disproportionate Retribution: How does Mr. Krabs deal with a fake health inspector trying to scam him for free food? By calling the police? No, by killing him.
- The Dreaded: Mr. Krabs attains this status in Bikini Bottom after killing Squidward.
- Downer Ending: After Squidward and Patrick are killed by Mr. Krabs, Spongebob decides to stop it all by strapping a bomb to his chest after Mr. Krabs follows him inside his home, thus causing them both to meet their ends as it explodes.
- Dying Moment of Awesome: SpongeBob willing to risk his life to stop a murderer by having a bomb attached to his body and his house then exploding into flames? How could it not be?
- Et Tu, Brute?: Mr. Krabs is rather shocked that Squidward and Spongebob would get him arrested...though he quickly threatens to cut off their rear ends and mount them over his fireplace.
- Evil Laugh: Mr. Krabs, after killing the first two cops.
- For the Evulz: His first murder which was to the Health Inspector is a bit justified, though it's getting angry over something quite petty. But his murders of the other characters (the police for example who never suspected him at all yet he just plain shot them and burn their car) have no such motives at all. He even goes out of his way to kill Patrick, who had no part in turning him over to the police. The poor lug was just with Spongebob when they stumbled into his house.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: The text in the newspaper SpongeBob and Patrick read about Squidward's death are Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven."
- Genuine Human Hide: When Patrick comes to SpongeBob's house, he reveals himself quickly to be Mr. Krabs wearing Patrick's body.
- Gonk/Nightmare Face: When Mr. Krabs kept asking for "moar".
- Gory Discretion Shot: The murder of Squidward is merely represented by a blood splatter on his bathroom window seen from outside. Subverted that his gory end is shown in the front news though.
- Hearing Voices: Mr. Krabs hears them in his sleep encouraging him to go on with his killing spree.
"Kill him...MORE. Kill him...MORE. Kill MORE."
- Heroic Sacrifice: Spongebob pulls one at the end to take down Mr. Krabs once and for all.
- How We Got Here: It starts with SpongeBob and Patrick inside of Mr. Krabs' home and petrified at the sight of a "familiar" looking map and Mr. Krabs looms behind them with a bloody chainsaw. Then it cuts to 3 days earlier, which details Mr. Krabs' killing spree. As they attempt to escape Mr. Krabs' wrath by leaving Bikini Bottom, they stumble upon Mr. Krabs' house and then to the map which contained Squidward's bloody severed head.
- Imagine Spot: Squidward has one in which Mr. Krabs kills Spongebob, burns down the Krusty Krab, and roars for him. This alerts Squidward that Mr. Krabs may be coming for him.
- Kill 'em All: Our beloved characters die in the end, including SpongeBob who resorted to blow himself up along with Mr. Krabs just to end his terror.
- Knight of Cerebus: Mr. Krabs' role as a villain is played relatively seriously for a Youtube Poop.
- Large Ham: Mr. Krabs, who has all his hammiest moments from the early seasons of the show on full display.
(after having been sold out to the cops) Mr. Krabs: I'LL HAVE YER REAR ENDS CUT OFF!!! AND MOUNTED!!! OVER ME FIREPLAAAAACE!!!!
- The Lancer: Patrick to Spongebob when they flee Bikini Bottom to escape Mr. Krabs' wrath.
- Losing Your Head: Squidward has his head chopped off by Mr. Krabs's axe, which he later keeps as a trophy.
- Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Parody: SpongeBob's Heroic Sacrifice and the end credits are accompanied with the song.
- Mood Whiplash: See The Stinger below.
- Nested Story Reveal: The post-credits scene, see The Stinger.
- No Kill Like Overkill: The first two cops are first shot dead, have their bodies burned by a flame-thrower, and then they're blown up with their car.
- Oh, Crap: SpongeBob and Patrick after they discover that Mr. Krabs murdered Squidward.
- One-Winged Angel: When he resolves to kill Spongebob and Squidward, Mr. Krabs transforms into a demonic version of himself, which he remains in for most of the remainder of the video.
- Perfect Poison: Mr. Krabs poisons the health inspector with one drop of cyanide. His murders get more gruesome from there.
- Police Are Useless: The first two cops get killed by Krabs after not suspecting him of anything whatsoever. Even when they managed to catch him (with assistance from Spongebob and Squidward, no less) and send him to jail, two guards have their faces ripped from behind bars and then he starts his escape.
- Police Brutality: Mr. Krabs, when being arrested is treated this way by being repeatedly beaten with their clubs.
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: Mr. Krabs, to Patrick, right before he catches him.
Mr. Krabs: So, you want to know if I can feel it? Because I can feel it! You want to know what I'm feeling? I'm feeling like a total barnacle head!
- Properly Paranoid: Though Mr. Krabs has been sent to jail, Squidward worries that he might take revenge, and barricades the door of his house to make sure he is safe. Too bad this wasn't enough.
- Punch Clock Villain: Spongebob was barely coerced into helping Krabs kill the health inspector, burying the body, and to stay quiet about the murders. Sure enough, he betrays Krabs to the police when Squidward decides to.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Mr. Krabs after his employees sell him out to the cops.
- Room Full of Crazy: Implied with the inside of Mr. Krabs' house.
SpongeBob: Oh my gosh! Mr. Krabs is a deranged maniac who keeps his victims' severed heads in a box!
- Sacrificial Lion: The first two cops who are killed by Mr. Krabs are the horrific proof that he's gone off the deep end.
- Sanity Slippage: Squidward when he remembers that Mr. Krabs wants revenge on him.
- Mr. Krabs earlier on when his need to kill plagues his mind.
- Say My Name: After killing SpongeBob and burning down the Krusty Krab in Squidward's dream, Mr. Krabs shouts his name at the top of his lungs in rage.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: SpongeBob and Patrick evacuate Bikini Bottom after Mr. Krabs gruesomely murders Squidward.
- There's a scene around the middle where Mr. Krabs is arrested and escapes Shawshank Redemption style.
- Squidward's death is set up as a parody of The Shining.
- Start of Darkness: The man posing as a health inspector for free food caused this in Mr. Krabs.
- The Stinger: The following lines are:
- Subverted Kids Show: Duh. This is Spongebob Squarepants after all.
- Taking You with Me: Spongebob takes out Mr. Krabs with a suicidal bomb.
- Villainous Breakdown: Mr. Krabs suffers one after Squidward and SpongeBob betray him.
- Walking Armory: Mr. Krabs is shown to have many different weapons, including a chainsaw he pulls on Spongebob and Patrick, an axe he uses to kill Squidward, a flamethrower he uses to burn the two cops' bodies and that Squidward imagines him killing Spongebob with, and a lasso of all things he uses to kill Patrick. Hell, you could count his claws as lethal weapons too, given what he does to his cell guards...
- Wham Line: "What the heck?! What are you doing with that bomb?!?", also, "And everyone died, the end."
- Wham Shot: When Mr. Krabs goes to kill Spongebob, his knife rips through his pants, revealing a bomb...
- Xanatos Gambit: After Squidward's death, Mr. Krabs knows Spongebob will find out and either try to hide in Bikini Bottom or flee town and try to investigate his house. Either way, Mr. Krabs gets his kill.