- Badass Crew
- Flying Car/Hover Board: The cars can only fly if they transform into hoverboards.
- Henshin Hero: With their digitran watches.
- Oneway Visor: Except Air Enforcer.
- Sky Surfing: No surprise here.
- Transformation Sequence: Sometime they get sped-up or cut outright.
Skysurfer One (Jack Hollister)
- Arch-Enemy: Cybron
- Clear Their Name: Serves as this for his late father, Adam Hollister.
- Dating Catwoman: Later episodes imply he shares Cerina's attraction.
- The Hero
- Laser Blade
Crazy Stunts (Micky Flannigan)
- The Gunslinger
- The Heart
- Nice Hat
- Short Hair with Tail
- Surfer Dude
Sliced Ice (Kimberley "Kim" Sakai)
- Action Girl
- The Chick
- Cool Sword: Literally.
- An Ice Person: Due to her sword's freezing abilities.
- Hot Scientist
- Lady of War
- Martial Arts Headband
- Most Common Superpower: Very, very much so as emphasized by her transformation sequence.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Her costume includes a metal corset/bustier.
- One of the Boys
- Punny Name
- The Smart Guy
- The Smurfette Principle
- Twofer Token Minority: An asian woman.
Air Enforcer (Nathan "Nate" James)
- Bald of Awesome: He's bald, and he's one of the heroes.
- Bare Your Midriff: A Rare Male Example.
- The Big Guy: The strongest and most physically imposing member of the Strike Force.
- Goggles Do Nothing: He wears them, but is rarely (if ever) seen using them.
- Scary Black Man: Although he's a hero, he definitely gives off this vibe.
Soar Loser (Brad Wright)
- Battle Boomerang: Several small yellow ones and one giant red one he keeps on his back.
- Punny Name: Who names themselves Soar Loser?
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has a green wig on after he transforms.
- Cyborg: Possibly subverted with Cerina who may be just a human.
- Monochromatic Eyes/Opaque Lenses: Except Dr. Five Eyes, Noxious and Cerina.
- Toyless Toyline Character: Not even Cybron got a toy.
- Two Girls to a Team
- Arch-Enemy: Skysurfer One.
- Diabolical Mastermind
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: The only redeeming thing about Cybron is that he loves Cerina enough that he even worked with the Skysurfers to save her in an episode.
- The Faceless
- Mad Scientist
- My Computer Brain Is Big
- Neural Implanting: The computer brain he stole.
- Power Armor: Conceals his entire body.
- Shipping Torpedo: Very much against his daughter's interest in Jack. He'll only let her seduce Jack if it will help him in any way, but wants none of the details.
- The Spook: The only person who knows his real name is his daughter, but she's in no hurry to tell anyone, not even Jack.
- Ambiguously Human / Badass Normal: The show never stated whether she was human or not, but if she wasn't she never showed it.
- Daddy's Little Villain: Cybron's daughter.
- Dark Action Girl: Tends to get in the middle of the action more than her father, though that's not saying much.
- Dating What Daddy Hates: Not so much dating, but she clearly has a thing for Skysurfer (which may or may not be one-sided). Her father clearly does not approve of it.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Aside from her father, there's Jack. Evil and supportive of her father she may be, but her feelings for Jack are real, enough that she once tended to his wounds after he saved her life.
- Forceful Kiss: Gave one to Jack in one episode.
- Go Seduce My Archnemesis: If he needs to, Cybron sends his daughter to seduce Skysurfer one if need be.
- Mad Scientist's Beautiful Daughter: Jack implies he thinks she's "hot and spicy".
- Master of Disguise: She's done this on more than one occasion. She convincingly disguised herself as Kim to get close to the rest of the Skysurfers, namely Jack.
- Pet the Dog: Tended to Jack's wounds when he once saved her. She also helped him clear his own name once, despite it going against her father's wishes.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter
- Villainous Crush: She has one for Skysurfer One.
Dr. Five Eyes
- Extra Eyes: He's called Five Eyes for a reason.
- Labcoat of Science and Medicine
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has green hair.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Has blue skin.
- Ax-Crazy: The other bio borgs come across as this as well but he's probably the most sadistic.
- Guns Akimbo: Via shapeshifiting.
- Macross Missile Massacre: His favorite thing to transform into is missile launchers.
- More Dakka: He's big into automatic weaponry and ballistics.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting
- Arm Cannon: How he uses his gas attacks.
- The Faceless
- Poisonous Person
- The Quiet One
- Vader Breath
- Action Bomb
- Dumb Muscle: Tends to be outsmarted by the Skysurfers with little effort.
- Pineapple Surprise: His Weaksauce Weakness is having his own pin pulled by one of the Skysurfers before he's ready.
- Epic Flail: With a curved axe blade on the end.
- Synthetic Voice Actor
- Time Master
- Arm Cannon: One of its functions is used to make his artwork come alive.
- Mad Artist
- Weak, but Skilled: He's shortest, least imposing and most human looking of the borgs, but his powers are invaluable to Cybron's plans.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: She has pink skin.
- Dark Action Girl
- Frickin' Laser Beams
- Wild Hair