Characters: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Characters specific to On Her Majesty's Secret Service. For those in the entire film franchise, see here.
Teresa "Tracy" Draco di Vincenzo Bond
Played by: Diana RiggA socialite with a taste for mischief, Bond first meets Tracy in the opening of the film as she's about to commit suicide by walking into the ocean. Bond saves her life and later her father, the head of the Corsican Mafia, asks him to court her in exchange for information on Blofeld. They eventually fall in love for real and marry at the end of the film. Tragically, right after their wedding Tracy is killed by a bullet to the head fired from a speeding car by Blofeld and his henchwoman Irma Bunt.
- Action Girl: Of the civilian Bond Girls, Tracy is by far the most adventurous, fearless, and resourceful, pulling off multiple stunts and even fending off a few mooks.
- Affectionate Nickname:Teresa is a saint, I'm known as Tracy.
- Big Damn Heroes: Arrives just in time in Switzerland to save Bond with her driving talents.
- Blue Blood: She inherited the title of "Countess di Vincenzo" from her previous husband.
- Broken Bird: Her first husband died shortly after leaving her for another woman, and her daughter died of spinal meningitis, leaving Tracy in this state.
- Damsel in Distress: Though she manages to kill the mook who was watching over her before Bond and her father's men can rescue her.
- Driven to Suicide: Over the loss of her family.
- Girl of the Week: The Girl of Bond's life, more exactly.
Ernst Stavro Blofeld
Played by: Telly SavalasBond's archnemesis and leader of SPECTRE. He is hiding atop Piz Gloria in the Swiss Alps.
- Archenemy: This is the movie that cements his status as Bond's arch foe. The film starts with Bond having spent two years trying to hunt him down, and it ends with Blofeld orchestrating the murder of Bond's wife.
- Blue Blood: He claims the title of 'Comte Balthazar de Bleuchamp' to disguise himself. Though snobbery is also a factor; recognition of the title on his retirement is even a condition of his Evil Plan. Possible a subversion, though, since its implied he is trying to con his way into the title.
- Dirty Old Man: Judging by the way he treats Tracy.
- Evil Genius: He's an Evilutionary Biologist this time around, capable of engineering a global sterility virus. He's also an expert on psychotherapy.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: He cut his own earlobes.
- Karma Houdini: Not totally, as he has broken his neck and lost a lot of money and resources by the end of the movie, but he manages to escape justice.
- Mad Scientist: He involves himself in the conception of the virus he plans to unleash.
- Sinister Schnoz: One of Telly Savalas' trademark features.
- Supervillain Lair: A fortress atop Piz Gloria in Switzerland. The business cover of it takes the form of a clinical allergy-research institute.
- Took a Level in Badass: This time he is more involved in the field work of SPECTRE and takes part to the chase against Bond.
Played by: Gabriele FerzettiHead of the Union Corse, a major crime syndicate, and Tracy's father.
- The Casanova: In his youth.
- The Mafia: Corsican crime syndicate.
Played by: Ilse SteppatBlofeld's Swiss henchwoman who manages the care for the "Death Angels" and assists in the attempts to eliminate Bond, and although she fails to off him she eventually kills Tracy.
- Apron Matron: To Blofeld's young female patients ("Death Angels").
- Karma Houdini: Unlike most Dragons in the franchise, Bond never has a chance to kill her.
- Author Existence Failure: Bunt was meant to return with Blofeld, but her character was eliminated when her actress, Ilse Steppat, died.
Played by: Yuri BorienkoA stocky imposing character, Grunther is a henchman to Blofeld and head of security at Piz Gloria.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: He is killed when Tracy impales him on a set of ornamental wall spikes hung on the wall.
The "Death Angels"
Played by: Angela Scoular, Joanna Lumley, Dani Sheridan, Anouska Hempel, Ingrit Black, Julie Ege, Zara, Jenny Hanley, Helena Ronee, Sylvana Henriques, Mona Chong, Catherina von SchellTwelve beautiful young women from all over the world being brainwashed by Blofeld under the guise of allergy or phobia treatment in order to spread The Virus. A number appeared in the representative styles of dress of their particular nation. Their mission is to help Blofeld contaminate and ultimately sterilise the world's food supply. Irma Bunt watches over them.
- Fille Fatale: Ruby Bartlett (Angela Scoular).
- Only One Name: Bunt refuses to let the girls reveal their full names, claiming clinic rules. Ruby Bartlett tells "Hilly" her name anyway when she's alone with Bond.
Played by: Bernard HorsfallA MI6 operative who tries to aid Bond in Switzerland as part of Operation Bedlam.
- Sacrificial Lion: He is spotted by Blofeld's men while escalating Piz Gloria. He is then killed and his body is left hanging to freeze near the cable car station of Piz Gloria.
Sir Hilary Bray
Played by: George BakerProfessor in the London College of Arms, whom Bond impersonates in Piz Gloria.Baker also provided the voice of Bray whilst Bond was imitating him.