Funny: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- "This never happened to the other fellow."
- The janitor's whistling of Goldfinger
- Looks like that mook in the hotel room threw the fight!
- Same mook is applauding the bride and groom at the end!
- "Moneypenny, what would I do without you?"
- GASP! "Fancy meeting you here, Fräulein!" (whack to the head afterwards)
- Bond scheduling an encounter with a different girl every hour. That's how he got caught.
- Ruby gazing and giggling when Bond dropped his kilt in her room.
- "Sir Hillary" feeling a slight...stiffness...in the shoulder at the table.
- "Sir Hillary" describing to Fräulein Bunt what her name stands for.
- "I got the gadgets and I know how to use them."
- "I know what he's allergic to..."
- "He had a lot of guts."
- Bond casually flipping through the target's Playboy while he waits for a safecracker to work. At one point the scene cuts back to Bond as he folds up the centerfold with a smile on his face.....and then he opens it up again after glancing at the cracker.
- And then as he leaves after sending out the stolen documents, he's seen folding up the stolen centrefold of the Playboy to take with him.
- Blofeld's "I have taught you to love chickens" line while brainwashing Ruby.
- The teenagers yelling, "Say it with flowers!" when they drove past Bond's Aston Martin, all covered in white flowers.
- "But today's the fourteenth, Commander."