Heartwarming: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- Any time Bond and the ferociously awesome Tracy are on screen together. Except the ending. Oh Christ, that ending.
- But THE standout scene has to be the proposal scene. It's hard to picture James Bond proposing to anyone, but somehow Lazenby overcomes his woodenness and shows a vulnerability that Connery never had. The scene remains one of the high points of the Bond series, albeit in an extremely unexpected place.
Bond: I love you. I know I'll never find another woman like you. Will you marry me?
- It's the first time that Bond says that he loves anyone, and it doesn't happen again until the Casino Royale reboot.
- Tracy, I was always taught that mistakes should be remedied, especially between friends...or lovers.
- The hat tossing scene towards the very end.
- Tracy's death is this in an incredibly twisted way. For the first time in her adult life she's not suicidally depressed, and cheerfully planning the family that she and Bond are going to have together. She may have been pointlessly murdered by a bullet meant for her husband, but at least she died happy.
- When Moneypenny intervenes and prevents a ticked-off 007 from resigning. The fact that both Bond and M thank her for her action makes it even better.